Claimform by DAF (Yes Car Credit) **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP....irwin Mitchell rang again this morning, apparently the message that was left on my machine on Friday stated that she wanted to deal with this 'amicably'

well, i'm passed that..the car Yes Car gave me and i foolishly kept paying for was crap....so i gave it back,....then i find that the original agreement i signed was crap.......subsequent default notices were crap too....so the whole thing is unenforceable....!

Job done!

Do i call her back or just wait for Wednesday and meet them face-to-face! any comments?

Irwin Mitchell left another message, asking me to contact them urgently as their client would like to deal with this without incurring costs!! :eek: cheeky beggars!!! they were quick enough to get the judgement!. I got a feeling in my water, that no-one's gonna turn up...which'll suit me!!

Court tomorrow...1230....wish me luck! this could be the start of something!.....been looking at my other debts with a beady eye! :D

.....................And the little man wins!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering if someone from the site team can edit the thread title to echo that!!:D

I went today...signed in....then a woman came and sat next to me introduced herself and basically said.."look my clients, are NOT going to oppose this, as the debt was written off in 2006.....and it came back as a gone away...my clients are happy for the judegment to be set-aside, and in fact dismissed altogether...and we're not going to pursue a claim for costs!! have a nice life!!!! we went in saw the DJ, i was in there for exactily 7 minutes!! it was great...i got to thank Postggj for all his hard work..even though i didn't need it.. i was prepared for it..! this whole site is such a fantastic tool....i've recommended to so many people who are having problems....i'm looking carefully at all my other debts to so be prepared CAG for more posts soon. PB is a very happy bunny :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note to say i have received the judgement from the courts, i received it on the 30th April, but as yet my credit file hasn't been changed, which is a bit annoying as i assumed that would be done within 48 hours of the judgement, anyway i've logged it with Equifax (twice! ha, got no patience) and i'm waiting to see when it gets taken off.

Anyone advise me on how long this takes? and whether this is the norm?

hi phill

another yes car bites the dust

no contest realy

if it was tried again, it would all be oin the open the lousy agreement

marlin and the likes of godebt donnt want that

hats off to you

at the end of the day you did all the hard work l