***Petition Number 10***

andie_303
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I am petitioning number 10 to try and get a parents advisory panel set up relating to the CSA.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having issues with this agency and I truley believe that some "human" perspective could be given to the 'suits' in the agency that probably never had and never will have to deal with this system - and therefore cannot truely understand the fustrations of those parents that are getting a raw deal.

This should be mothers and fathers - resident and non-resident parents.

A broad spectrum is needed - good experiences and bad.

I have thoughts about the loopholes in the system I have come across and believe I have ideas about how these could be closed but without such thing as a parents panel I am just one voice.

But my one voice, with the help of CAG forum, is trying to change that.

Even if this doesn't affect you now, it may well in the future so any signature that could be given would be very much appreciated.

Petition to: form a parents panel that can advise the Child Support Agency about practices from their own experiences. | Number10.gov.uk

Please can you add your names to my petition - as I have said before it may not affect you now - but noone knows what may happen in the future - and a human perspective through all the bureaucracy can only be a good thing for everyone!

:D

hi just signed

the problems my daughter had with csa was unbelievable so i went and bought a trucall to record her conversations

in her case she was on the new system and her x was paying into the old system as he was paying for more than 1 child and although he was paying she couldn't get the money out of the csa we had to get our M P involved

these recorded conversations are available to you if you require them to help get your point across if needed

It's a joke - the latest loophole i have come across is I can be awarded an amount from my ex's new child tax credit award - however unlike every other tax credit or income support it cannot be deducted directly I have to rely on him getting the money from every tax payer (he doesn't :mad:) and then paying it back to the CSA (he doesn't :mad:)

When I ask the CSA why they say - they can't deduct direct from child tax credit - yet they can deduct from working tax credit and income support!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Oh thank for signing :p

Have recieved a letter from my MP today - the same one that got involved with my CSA case - and he has said he would be happy to back this and bring it to the attention of the higher ups.

So i'm thinking now it's really important to get lots of signatures - so please anyone that is on CAG please can you give me a signature.

:D