Credit Solutions: what are they like?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick update, received a 'correspondance acknowledgement' letter this morning, asking me to bear with them while they investigate...

Cool, as expected :-D ... they will either come back with... we didnt realise you were in a dispute, sending back to crapone or crapone have told us no dispute.

S.

CLS have contacted me on behalf of Lloyds, usual blurb open threats about court (may might etc) So I sent the normal BOG OFF letter, account in dispute etc but added that because you have threatened court action I am now at liberty to demand that you comply with pre court protacols and comply with a CPR Part 18 request and that all rights for you to contact me by phone (had a couple) have here by been revoked. I sent the CPR Part 18 request in the same envelope and listed all my requirement. No more phone calls but a letter offerring a full and final 60% reduction, that was received 14 days ago. I have heard nothing since.

I would doubt that they fully understood what you were requesting.

You did however, make it plain you were trouble:eek: so they may well have go off in search of easier pickings.

David

Hi All,

Not thread hijacking here just looking up what others think of CSL.............its easy to see from the comments here that we all think they are idiots (polite aren't I?).

Take a look at their website, it boasts about how they visit neighbours and other tactics, I have posted a bit of their info to their clients in my own thread Cloggy-v-Barclaycard.

I also am about to send them the bog off and why are you contacting me when its in dispute letters so will post my outcome on my own thread.

Thanks to you all for sharing this s**t with us, it does help to keep us all informed and aware of the latest tactics.

Have a good weekends sport with your DCA hunting.:grin:

Cloggy.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Not thread hijacking here just looking up what others think of CSL.............its easy to see from the comments here that we all think they are idiots (polite aren't I?).

Take a look at their website, it boasts about how they visit neighbours and other tactics, I have posted a bit of their info to their clients in my own thread Cloggy-v-Barclaycard.

I also am about to send them the bog off and why are you contacting me when its in dispute letters so will post my outcome on my own thread.

Thanks to you all for sharing this s**t with us, it does help to keep us all informed and aware of the latest tactics.

Have a good weekends sport with your DCA hunting.:grin:

Cloggy.

they tried chasing me for an 8 year old debt, havent heard from them since I wrote saying bogoff,

but for your information, co-incidentally, I do work as a private investigator and we sometimes do process serving, so the organisation that I'm a member of got a general notice from the OFT re debt collecting and serving of papers on debtors and it was made clear to us that no DCA or any agent used by them is allowed to approach your neighbours, if they do so they are in breach of the data protection act and their registration under that act. it was made clear to us that licenses would be at risk if companies do this, so if you can show that they made contact with the neighbours report them.

Jeccapf,

Cheers for that one, useful info for anyone that did not know malready about the neighbours situation.

I sent my bog off letter and have onlty had two calls and two seperate 'official looking' letters from them since then!

Have told them again to go forth and also told Barclaycard to tell them as well.

Its interesting to see the thread on the Channel 4 dispatches program on DCA's........it certainly got a few posts yesterday!

Cloggy.