Rinch v Capitol 1 ****WON****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes your sums are right but I have paid Cap 1 a total of £620. So the way I figure after the original £200 debt is paid they owe me £420 + costs.

I will take your advice and send a reply that I disagree with the settlement.

Also today I got a letter from court to say they have entered a defence plea and sent some forms which I have to fill out and post back. Unless this is a bluff, it looks like they are going to defend on the basis they have settled.

These gangters have been financially screwing me for so long that I fear that they are addicted to my money and want me to pay them for life. Brrrrr.

Thanks

Tasbem

Am I missing something here your claim was for £708, you say your balance on your account was £400 then they owe you £308. So I now do not understand your where £620 comes into it. They have agreed to pay all of your claim and that is what they are doing. Part of the total of £620 paid to them would have included interest on the £400. So when you calculated your claim to £708 including court fees it took into account all the charges and interest on those amount.

You must phone them and go through the calculations with them.

Hope you make some sense of it.

Regards

DS