ccj to with welcome.now dispute

stepwayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks to me like he:

borrowed cash (750)

borrowed payment protection premium insurance (924.35)

borrowed acceptance fee money (75)

I would say he should have signed for three 'borrowings' hence multiple loan agreement???

what do ya thinks???

Did the default notice come with a WITHOUT PREJUDICE LETTER??

This is were it gets complicated, the way I see it is the cash he borrowed is the loan and the PPI is the additional interest that is included. The acceptance fee is a charge and not subject to the interest. However this is not what is in the class of a mulitple loan agreement. I could be wrong as it is debateable.

Wayne, I have no clue on when Post is due back and im not that well up on court proceedings. I only know what I myself have experienced and I have never been to court so although not much I can advise this post will bump you up and also if you have any dorectv questions for me that I can possibly help with please ask and if I do not know I will honestly say so.

i know ozzy,

thats what i admire,

you give your advice and won't take on something you can't.

thats what i've been saying in jdenes thread.

we are limited as to advice.

it's difficult for those who are at critical stages,

when they've been taken through things step by step and then.

.bang court dates there or letters need doing and they don't know where to turn.

post has been amazing,

and noone can deny him a break but for people in these situations its a hard thing to take,

do you not think theres a member of site team out there to step in for a few days?

I totally agree wayne esp with the part about preparing for court alot of us heavily rely on the advice given here and its abit scary when it just disappears :eek: Although ozzy is doing wonders! :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I totally agree with you both, it does need somone to step in and help as its unfair on ppl at the critical stage. all they can do id post for help and hope they get it. As for jdenes thread I have no clue on what to advise so I explained this on the thread and left alone.

getting completely lost in all this welcome stuff now.

i've been trying to read when i can,

as i consider i'm going to have try to get there myself on this.

everyones help is so appreciated,

but theres too many cloudy points to stand up in court.

beyonds thread seems to be the norm. noone sees it as worth pursuing or the expense involved is ridiculous.

my scanners gone bang, so will post statements up at weekend... thanks emanevs.

i know people have worked out agreements hundreds of times on here,

but to double check it...where do we go to know its right..

.. i'm in court in 2 weeks or so and i'm relying on mine been unenforceable because of this.

ozzy has sais hes glad to do it..

hes been a star but he also says he would be disapppinted if people didn't check the advice they've been given on here.

very good advice,

hes right, but where is the place to check?

especially if you're dumb like me. i'm getting a little worried for court.

Im not sure were else you could go Wayne, Sols want loadsa money.... CAB in my opinion are not trained enough although do a fantastic job, you could try their and you may hit it lucky that your advisor in your branch is a legal wiz and knows the process and how to work out the agreements etc. . worth trying.

cab a load of rubbish. now i'm on my own again. i'm never going to be able to put together all this stuff i need to take to court for the set aside hearing at start of march.

It seems all the arguements i'm putting forward aren't that relevant....anyone help:confused: