Buchanan Clark & Wells throw a wobbly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had a call from BC&W

The threat monkey wanted me to confirm my address....."errrr sorry i cant do that as you dont have the legal authority to such information"

Well did he not like that :eek:

I kid you not when i say the call lasted 13 minutes & 19 seconds exactly, with both of us just trading insults backwards & forwards :D

Eventually he had to go get his manager to come & terminate the call as he couldnt do so himself for some odd reason? :confused:

Anyway needless to say...a nice juicy complaint is winging its way to the OFT & trading standards about this lot :)

Sorry i didnt record it folks..dont have recording equipment, it would have been a classic on here.

The guest has been sniffing about so i reckon it could well be him :cool:....my apologies if its not.

Ive been in touch with the OFT/trading standards & the Glasgow police about this lot already - if they think they are getting away with that before, then they've got another thing coming ;)

Gets to something when the monkeys have to call in an adult to hang up the phone properly. Yep, I'm very impressed with the professionalism continually demonstrated by the credit industry...

I really couldnt believe that bit towards the end of the call ...there was brief pauses & i would say "Are you gonna hang up now then" to which he was saying that he was not allowed to :confused:...ive never heard of that before??????:confused:

Anyway he went away to get his boss, she didnt get anwhere with me either & promptly hung up :D

I would guess there has been an epidemic of phone monkeys banging the phone down on people as part of their perceived ‘threat’ process - probably in order to move on to someone who they think is more likely to up their commission - but now B C & W have belatedly realised this is self defeating and the minions have been told that they are not allowed to do it, on pain of something or other, but instead they must escalate the call to a supervisor to do any hanging up.

One wonders how they will handle the person who gives some flimsy excuse and walks away from the phone never to return – without hanging up – that was always my favourite but they don’t even call me these days.:p

There does seem to be a permanent guest on this thread... why not sign in and let us know your thoughts?

Edited by zazen.warrior

Anyway he went away to get his boss, she didnt get anwhere with me either & promptly hung up :grin:

When will they ever learn: YOU WILL COLLECT ONE SINGLE PENNY BY GETTING INTO A SLANGING MATCH!!!

Rocking horses and brains come to mind.

David

There does seem to be a permanent guest on this thread... why not sign in and let us know your thoughts?

It's because I'm at work and can't stay logged in permanently. I scoot around from one thread to another reading things as they go along and probably show up as a guest.

Don't panic.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

I am at work and logged in, so there isn't any problem - I do have to be VERY VERY careful about what threads I post on though. I'd love to have heard the phone conversation...

Yes, I work for a very large well known organisation and we often share computers, which is why I don't stay logged in for long.

People can (and have) caused problems for others who stay logged into sites and then leave a PC unattended......

I assume I show up as a guest when not logged in but reading.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

I really am on a personal revenge mission now after yesterday.:mad:

If i hated the like of Muck Hall/Credit Solutions & Wescot - then thats nothing compared to my venom for this lot now!

I am not exaggerating when i say that the call was actually personal insults being traded backwards & forwards for the best part of 13 minutes until he got the supervisor....

There was 1 bit were i said that i had the money on me right now & was just about to go to town to spend it, to which he said "Oh with Monopoly money eh" ...the ruddy cheek :eek:...it was actual money as well that he could hear being ruffled down the receiver :D

I was arguing that i cannot give my address over the phone like that coz it breaks the data protection act....just generally acting like a real smart ar*e :p.......you could sense the frustration & anger in his voice, i almost felt sorry for him eventually coz no DCA monkey wants to be unfortunate enough to get me on the phone :D

BCW called me last year and acted as if they had all the rights and power even dictators can only dream about. I pricked their balloon good and proper when I told them they had the wrong number for the person they were chasing. When I turned the tables on them and demanded their information they couldn't wait to hang up.

BCW called me last year and acted as if they had all the rights and power even dictators can only dream about. I pricked their balloon good and proper when I told them they had the wrong number for the person they were chasing. When I turned the tables on them and demanded their information they couldn't wait to hang up.

Thats what amazed me about them as well, how they thought they had all these powers to be given this,that & the other off me there & then :shock:

In all seriousness though - anyone else receiving that call yesterday who was vunerable would have been terrified & so intimidated by him. :mad:

Thats what amazed me about them as well, how they thought they had all these powers to be given this,that & the other off me there & then :shock:

In all seriousness though - anyone else receiving that call yesterday who was vunerable would have been terrified & so intimidated by him. :mad:

Believe me, the women who work there are worse :-x

Well im having fun with them so far coz im sending pizzas/taxis & whatever else i can think of to their head office (wont trace my number dont worry i've catered for that ;))

Childish i know....but this is just for starters :cool:

LMAO. They deserve it. I have had letters off BCW since 2007. I asked them to provide proof and i am still waiting for it 2 years later. The last letter i had was from BCW's pal Scotcall but i have never received a reply from them wither. They seem to be ignoring me at their peril. The alleged debt they are chasing should be Statute Barred by the end of the year anyway so i just have to hang on LOL.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Ive spoke to threat monkeys from many DCA's before, but they've not been on the same level that this guy was yesterday.

I intend to take this matter furthur with them - not just the silly initial things im doing but to try & get this guy disciplined if i can :mad: