Capricorn v Lloyds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just shows complete incomptetence i'd look upon in a favourable way ... they don't know what they're doing ... excellent result!!!!!

Hi, can I jump on the band wagon please, I sent SRA on 18th June the response was a letter on 22nd June saying

Thanks for contacting us about your account.

Should you be in financial difficulties :rolleyes: complete enclosed I/E form and return it asap.

If we accept your offer of payment your account will be closed:?

blah blah blah

So I wrote to them yesterday reminding them of the actual content of my first letter and also requested CCA (what the hell).

CC was taken out mid 90's so lets wait and see.

Ang

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ang

You are welcome to come on board. I'm sure that these people at Lloyds, MBNA must speak another language, which is unknown to the rest of us. I'm actually thinking my next letter to any CC company should either be in hieroglyphics or just in pictures

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Guess what I have received today?? yep their version of we are going to send you this piece of paper and try and convince you that it will suffice and is your agreement even though it is bull ****. They claim they have complied but it is bland and other than the fact it has my name typed on it has no relevance to me. Not signed.

Whats next????:confused:

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

just had my second call of the day from their collection centre. Both times I told them they had the wrong number. The first call this morning was at 8:45. Is there a way of stopping these calls??

BUMP

advise please, should I SAR them or sent them the alternative letter as used in why we shouldnt use the s77/78 thread?:confused:

just had yet another call from LTSB. Told them again wrong number take this number off your records.

Hi just to warn you that although they can be slow off the mark, they are like a dog with a bone and don't give up. I have been warned that they are hard to crack as their solicitors [problem] appear to know their job:(

Just to warn you, you may receive letters saying that they don't have to kkep paperwork beyond 6 years (lies), an offer of a reduced settlemen (without prejudice and about 40%) followed by a microfiche copy of your CCA (probably illegible) and finally a court summons from Northampton.:p

I would go through all your old paperwork and look for any default and termination notices. then check these dates with the ones from your SAR and post minus details for the 'CAG experts' to comment on.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

well time has passed an have had nothing except for begging letters for me to pay them. The calls have stopped too, thank goodness.

Do you think I should SAR them? Dont really want to go down the court route just yet. I would rather they initiate something and have to bear the fees as they havent complied with my request.

I sent SAR's to everyone and I am pleased I did as it has provided clarification on where I satnd on at least one CC and provided ammunition for another CC as they sent the wrong person's info to me. I think it will go in your favour in the long run also as it shows to a court you have done evrything possible to see a copy of your agreement.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I really need your advice about this. Havent got round to sending SAR. I was going to do it honest, but work is manic. They still havent responded to my CPR 31.6, and as far as I am concerned they didnt satisfy my CCA request. BUT.... this has arrived tonight. Comments and advice please:confused:

Edited by Capricorn1601
new DN

Letter reference at the top might identify you? I think you should remove it just in case.

SAR's have proved useful to me so I think you should do it. No expert but it looks like the default notice could be valid, perhaps someone with more experience can pull it apart!

Have you kept the envelope? It is 14 calendar days, but allow 2 days for 1st class and 5 for 2nd class delivery. Check your SAR because these sometimes show a later date;)

If you could prove 2nd class it would be less than 14 days, but LTSB always say posted 1st.

PS Have you left name etc ob DN?