style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if ther are any car stickers available to promote the CAG? I had to get some made for my work and a local company did 1000 for £100. he said obviously the more you buy the cheaper they get, as little as 3p each.

Is the above an alright idea or not?

MSE have them dont they ? I'd like a CAG one...... maybe theres a friendly car sticker maker on here who fancys donating a thousand ????

I'll ask the guy who made the stickers for my employer if he has ever been shafted by his bank. Probably as he is a small business. Then if the answer is what I expect I'll tell him about CAG. Once he wins he could donate.

I'm turning into a preacher as I'm telling everyone I know. The only thing I haven't done is stand in the middle of Newcastle with board on saying on the front,'The end is nigh...' and on the back saying'' for the banks, thanks to consumeractiongroup.co.uk

I thought this thread would get everyone excited but maybe people aren't as hyperactive as me. Come to think of it , 'The end is nigh' statement would be a good idea to put on those stickers. What the hell, I'm going to pop in to Mr sticker mans today. he'll think I'm mad but so what i'm a go getter with a can do attitude.

No it aint like that, lol. I've built a good working relationship with him so I often pop in for cuppas etc. I'll just bring it up in conversation in between talking about motorbikes.