mmm-Are we finally getting there-but theres more to come believe me.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

At least the people of America are fighting back and will hopefully win.

Things are very different here though, weak government poor , mp's with no backbone to do what they should but only interested in covering their own backs.

There are plenty of us stuck with these bad mortgages but the old boy network is very strong and as the saying goes money talks. There are plenty of people on these forumns that want to fight but at the end of the day the powers that be are not interested in us.

Sorry , tired and feeling melancholy this eve.

Hello Midge 61-I understand why you are so tired and understand your battles with Cxxxstonxx.Imagine this a long journey begins with the first step.The people you are writing to are drones-following procedures-probably most of them have similar problems and debts.Wishing things would change themselves.Its their job thats all.They go home and argue and have familys themselves,They are just like us human beings(i know what some of you are thinking).Right imagine this a large group targeting one person at a time winning then moving on to their next victim-deep down they know they are doing wrong-but get sadistic pleasure from it.Until someone or group of people say enoughs enough and step in.The ringleader gets sorted the rest cave in.Its the same thing with subprimers, banks etc-but the pleasure for them is money.No ones really stood up to them or group of people till now-except for the bank charges-re Bankfodders video,etc.This is different-look back on this thread and play the links-Detroit-see the suffering,but these people have nothing yet are going to make the first stand-against the powerful ones unless the powerfull ones bottle it.The new president might even be there-i personally hope he takes a whip with him and sorts them out.Until someone or group of people say enoughs enough and step in they will just carry on hatching their new plans.Really i believe the time is slowly running out for them, only time will tell..These are powerfull organisations who have the resources to play around with us till the last person of this bank-mort comp greed fuelled plan finally gets repossessed and the problem slowly goes away.The new possibility is that mid prime -people with higher incomes are beginning to default,and a new crisis will evolve.They the banks etc have caused tragedy and stress for what could be millions of familys.I can no longer stand by and watch anymore of this,i cant sort it out the usual way you would sort a bully,woman beater etc out so trying to suggest what could lead to a similar result but a different way.Midge61 i believe the fightback is starting-money does talk,but people can outshout it,Detroit in the next two weeks could be very interesting.I wish i was there.Be strong Midge 61 have a rest and chill,tommorows another day nearer.Play this tune and make it fit-the words.Tawnyowl.

Capstone -Leyman brothers owned at one time-mmm The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation was looking into the possibility of fraud by mortgage financing Leyman brothers.Right think of a man and woman struggling in a desert,half a mile away is a oasis.A stranger offers them a drink.Gratefully they accept it not knowing that the water was contaminated and would make them ill.Many of us were like that couple struggling but probably would have reached that oasis without that strangers contaminated product.They targeted us at our weakest and offered us contamination.I look around the world and see many people who were in that desert.Struggling but may have reached that oasis unaided.But the stranger has vanished now we want to return the favour.May i say this is my view only.Midge61 good luck in your battles have a look at this and admire what the people of Detroit are about to take on.

• A suspension of an ongoing activityCalls for a 2 - YEAR Moratorium on Repossessions

Homeowner pays a reasonable rent in lieu of mortgage payments-

Demand that rather than spending billions of taxpayer money to bail out the banks that money be used to guarantee people’s needs, for decent jobs, health care, education, etc. It is the decline in wages, massive restructuring that has eliminated thousands of decent paying jobs, and spiraling health costs that in large part has brought on this crisis, forcing people to take out unaffordable predatory loans just to survive. That kind of thing is needed.My idea was ok-but this one is better.More soon-trying to help.Now remember me saying about the protest let me show you.

During the moratorium, an oversight committee of community representatives, civil rights organizations, unions should review and adjust every mortgage in the country, so people’s house payments reflect the real values of their homes and their ability to pay. Such oversight cannot be left to the bankers or even to district judges who are often disconnected from the reality facing working people today.That kind of thing.PROTEST thing next-shame but it may be needed

That kind of thing.Similar.Now i have no home so i am not doing it for myself-you want me to show you how far ive gone allready let me show you.Let me say i believe the ideas allthough altered slightly for solving this subprime bank repossession foreclosure business will come from America.This is how far i have got.

Thank you for your email. Please know that I appreciate you taking the time to share your views on this important issue. As always, I will keep your comments and concerns in mind as this issue continues to develop in the 111th Congress.

Please contact my Boston office atxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and a member of my staff would be happy to help you.

Again, thank you for your email. Please don't hesitate to contact me in the future regarding this or any other issue.

Sincerely,

Stephen F. Lynch

Member of Congress Not far enough -how about the next post.

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your message. On behalf of President Obama, we appreciate hearing from you. The President has promised the most transparent administration in history, and we're committed to listening to and responding to you.

Thank you for using the web form and helping us improve communications with you.

Sincerely,

The Presidential Correspondence Team

Thats how much i feel the pain of people Britain-America-Worldwide in these days of repossessions-foreclosures redundancys banks everything.Tommorow i will start planning the coveridge of the tent city protest in Detroit that may give us some ideas for Britain.I hope so Tawnyowl.

Just in case some of you are wondering

Contact Number 10

Thank you. Your message has been successfully sent to the Prime Minister's Office. Now i am going to cover the Detroit tent protest and hope for some ideas and possible solutions to this crisis, who knows you can dream.Link below.Bye for now Tawnyowl

Moratorium NOW! Coalition to Stop Foreclosures and Evictions in Michigan

Right i expected a reaction sooner or later-a challenge in fact i expected it sooner.As you know i am trying to come up with some way to keep people in their homes rather than repossessing them or foreclosing.By say renting or a 2yr stay of repossesion-peoples circumstances change-up or down.The idea is evolving slowly.Well i am writing all over the world-papers-blogs etc.One of them is,lets say close to a major financial meeting taking place,so the big boys are in town i feel.Here is the first reply,,no names mentioned---..a[n] international day of protest against foreclosures,repossessions etc." So, in other words, a protest against taking responsibility and honoring promises to repay. Pathetic...( Well what reply response would you give.He has allready corrected my grammar.Lets go Tawnyowl.

This is the second comment.(Tent City...what a joke..what's next feed them cake...) Just in case some of you are wondering what tent citys are heres the link.What do you think of a comment like that.I have replied to that one.The other can wait.YouTube - "Tent City" Rapidly Growing in Sacramento, CA

This was my response to the post earlier-his reply first.On 6/10/2009 12:40:02 PM, Doc xxx said of my idea.

"...a[n] international day of protest against foreclosures,repossessions etc." So, in other words, a protest against taking responsibility and honoring promises to repay. Pathetic...MY REPLY--- Sorry Doc XXX i missed your post earlier,thankyou for taking the time to comment.The honoring promises to pay,people i feel when they took on these loans mortgages did when they took them out,the majority, want to honour them.I feel a lot of people have been targeted by predatory lenders.The protest against foreclosures is just wanting to stop been thrown out of their homes and come up with a solution to stop this.Whether its some sort of rental agreement-revaluing their homes-a true valuation of them.Not some subprime inflated price, and possibly a 2 year suspension on foreclosures while something is worked out.I mean how much is a foreclosed property worth.The predatory loan thing i feel were the subprime companies targeting the poorest of our communitys-and maybe even targeted higher income familys-a kind of midprime crisis-i believe they are beginning to default now.Doc d20 they say you are never far away from troubles,maybe sickness, loss of job,any number of things,it wouldnt be long before anyone could find themselves in this position.Imagine this-predatory thing -Right think of a man and woman struggling in a desert,half a mile away is a oasis.A stranger offers them a drink.Gratefully they accept it not knowing that the water was contaminated and would make them ill.Many of us were like that couple struggling but probably would have reached that oasis without that strangers contaminated product.They targeted us at our weakest and offered us contamination.I look around the world and see many people who were in that desert.Struggling but may have reached that oasis unaided.But the stranger has vanished now we want to return the favour .Thankyou for your replyDoc XXX.Tawnyowl.

This was my reply to the other post-his reply first.

sher said:

Tent City...what a joke..what's next feed them cake...

report.gif On 6/10/2009 3:37:25 PM, Tawnyowl said:

Thankyou for commenting xxxxxxxxx-could you explain exactly what you mean i feel you have many things to say.The thought behind the comment-whats next.Thanks Tawnyowl

AM, Doc d20 said:

Tawny: I feel that, regardless of lending practices, there is an ever-present clause of caveat emptor surrounding a contract as serious as a mortgage. It is the borrower's responsibility to read and understand the contract terms. As you say, one is never far from troubles. Was this wisdom considered prior to entering into the mortgage contract? My issue with a "people's summit and tent city" is that it only serves to further encourage people to shrug off consequences of their irresponsibility onto those who are responsible. All the Bush & Obama bailout schemes are perfect examples of this: Profit is capitalized while risk is socialized. It will not work in the end. The truly responsible parties will eventually "take their ball and go home" (i.e., refuse to lend or invest). Then, the masses will be screaming at their elected leaders to begin seizure of the "evil rich," for the betterment of *society*, of cours. { Anybody want to comment on this-he has got his view-what would be your view and reply,Thrasher said- Tawny, I am tired of endless protests which accomplish nothing but servicing the ego's of the promoters..{Same-what would your reply be-could do with some help here-Tawnyowl.

Right-feel maybe its time to be a bit more transparent.I as many of you know feel quite deeply about people being thrown out onto the streets,living in tents,the poor,subprimers, banks ,predatory lenders,repossessions,foreclosures,people writing to companies,Fos,Fla getting nowhere,i suggested the protest,as i did i discovered a group in Detroit about to do something on a bigger scale.So i crossed the Atlantic,tracked down a local paper and went for it.Maybe my idea of a protest was good,bad who knows what i do know reading your threads is the pain and anguish you must be feeling trying thats all to get answers to your problems.So maybe In between ,if you have time you may want to cross the Atlantic as i did and comment or support the tent city protest in Detroit who are about to take on the might of Americas business leaders in the only way they can and try to get help,suggest things for the help they need.It is or could help here soon or give some of you ideas in your battles against the powerful ones.Iswallowed a dictionary and discovered caveat emptor means -buyer beware.

Hi its Tawny back from Detroit-i will post news about things as they happen over there during the next week.I have just posted over there in response to theirs this is what i put. Thankyou Doc d20 and Thrasher for your views on this subject.Its best to air those views to get balance.A look from both sides.Im surprised nobody from the organising commitee has responded.Ive emailed them twice in the last two days.Then we would have had all views.Thanks again for your thoughts.Tawnyowl.Now i feel sorry for Detroit thats why once again i will put up this song again-

it certainly rouses thoughts and emotions.Some of you may think i am going to far chasing the impossible-just gave it a try thats all.Now one other thing the Daily Telegraph is starting a series on the reccession this Saturday-how its affecting different things i believe its the high street this weekend.Its in the Sat magazine.Its written by a top journalist-author called Mick Brown-google his name you will realise how good he is.Now on 27th June its another part of the economy and you if you buy it may read a story of the reccesion-how it affected someone you know-beak-roost is the clue.Im feeling down tonight i think i will listen to that tune.I class you all as friends its just one of those nights.Bye for now Tawnyowl, off to roost.

Just in case some of you think ive given up,off we go again,i have just posted this(Doc d20 and Thrasher i feel there is more to say yet.I will respond tonight as i feel strongly about this subject.Detroit,Sacramento,wherever people are struggling i have to suppport them hoping for a solution that doesnt affect investment or peoples health.Just a solution that benefits and cures this terrible problem in this day and age.Probably by debate and talking as we are something will evolve soon.I hope so.Bye for now Tawnyowl.YOUR views and responses will be most welcome,please respond here or by PM,it could help here soon.Tawnyowl.