Ulster Bank

Bettyboop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Has anyone out there any experience of dealing with Northern Ireland banks (Ulster bank in particular). Sent DPA a while back and just received my statements (well 3 years worth so far). Don't know if I should go ahead with what I have or wait for the rest (would be great to hear from someone who is dealing with Ulster Bank, or someone who could point me in the right direction - for moral support!).

Thanks

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

Data Protection Act Sent 16 June 2006

Preliminary Request for payment sent 5 Aug 2006 - £1690.02

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Claim submitted 27.9.06 Total £2439.45

Lloyds TSB -

Data Protection Act sent 9 March

Half statements received 5 July (half missing)

Prelim Req for Pay sent 9 August (partially estimated)

LBA sent 25 August 2006 (£393.00) missing statements received

Claim submitted 27.9.06 Total £556.79 Papers served - response date 26 December 2006

Capitol One

Full and Final Settlement received for £1095.23

Nationwide

Prelim Request for repayment sent 26 August 2006 (£1469.50)

LBA sent 15 September 2006

• 8 months later...

hi all

sent my data protection letter on 13th march so far received nothing .i had to phone them yesterday about a further £30 charge on my account and i confronted the lady on the enquiry desk about the legality of the charge. she said that the charge was legal as the bankers association of northern ireland had agreed to it. going to hang in another few days and send the second letter any views on this thanks

trevor

hi all

sent my data protection letter on 13th march so far received nothing .i had to phone them yesterday about a further £30 charge on my account and i confronted the lady on the enquiry desk about the legality of the charge. she said that the charge was legal as the bankers association of northern ireland had agreed to it. going to hang in another few days and send the second letter any views on this thanks

trevor

I didn't know the B.A.N.I was a legislative body-that nearly made me spill my drink I was laughing so much.

Head off to the "other institutions" section and start a thread on your claim so we can keep an eye out for you....there's quite a few of us from NI on there

• 3 months later...
Guest clayton stewart

hi betty.

yeah im with the ulster bank,

both personal and business,

ive just finished claiming my personal account, they dont make it easy to collect. and do close your account when finished,

my accounts are currently suspended until they offset the the claimed money against the overdraft on the business account.

i get the remainder,

the recovery team has indicated that i will no longer have accounts with the bank,

let me know if you need help.