What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This vid made me smile today :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_deta ilpage&v=IwPHy17Iu6E

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I ordered the wrong mobile phone online a few weeks ago, sent it back, was reimbursed, and the phone, a Samsung galaxy Y has been sent back to me, they don't want it back and have refused to sign for it :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Reading Brian Moore's autobiography and most particularly the bits where he wound up the French.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

finally been offered a job! :jaw:

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Bobcat's post made me smile. I'm so pleased for you. Congratulations!! :whoo:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thank you Caro, been looking for 2 years so fingers crossed

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

.... - he cleans up crime scenes.

:) reminds me of that s.l. jackson film 'cleaner'. go for it.

Edited by Ford

This:

A guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand.

He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after a Labour government balances the budget and eliminates the debt."

"You crafty little bastard," said the genie.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Hi Nystagmite, the job is delivery driver, I love driving and have Professional driving licence as well as an ADR licence, being 53 and out of work was hard as you get told, we need someone young! lol It is for a cash and carry company so fingers crossed and thanks all for the congratulations :)

The little man getting one over on the big bank. :rofl:http://rt.com/business/man-outsmarts-banks-wins-court-221/

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

wanted some pound coins, so went into my local Halifax Branch today and asked for £20 worth, the cashier replied -we dont have any,were not a bank you know- really????

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Hi Nystagmite, the job is delivery driver, I love driving and have Professional driving licence as well as an ADR licence, being 53 and out of work was hard as you get told, we need someone young! lol It is for a cash and carry company so fingers crossed and thanks all for the congratulations :)

Great news Bobcat:-D

The little man getting one over on the big bank. :rofl:http://rt.com/business/man-outsmarts-banks-wins-court-221/

Just proves the point about small print not being clear and easy to read. Can't even see it themselves! I was successful with a claim going back a few years ago, where the adjudicator told the card company the print was so small she needed a magnifying glass to read it!

Just proves the point about small print not being clear and easy to read. Can't even see it themselves! I was successful with a claim going back a few years ago, where the adjudicator told the card company the print was so small she needed a magnifying glass to read it!

As someone who is sight impaired, the small print isn't even readable by using a magnifier. :( It is a right pain. It has been suggested before that I get someone else to read it to me if I struggle. I'd rather not do that.

Hearts 1- 0 Hibs :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Last night England 0 Scotland 1 then England 1 Scotland 2 and of course Tartan Army 2 England fans 1

I was still happy at the end as Scotland are starting to play like they have a bit of ability at long last.

Loved the 'we'd rather have a Panda than a Prince' chant :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert