What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the same thing last week nyst, but luckily it was one I like.

I've had a rotten day today, but when I logged on to cag tonight I had a lovely PM which immediately gave me a boost. Nice to be appreciated sometimes.:oops:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Got a knock on the door from a neighbour who had took in parcel for me as not heard the postie as asleep. He told her he would put a card through my door to let me know, but didnt, so for all purposes I could have lost this parcel, however neighbour went out of way to get it to me as was honest.

My tassimo pods that came from suprising to me the netherlands with my voucher I found in machine box. Thats some journey for some coffee :)

John Bishop on the telly talking about hairy ears.

I've never met a woman with hairy ears - and I've been to St Helens!

Sorry women of St Helen's but it did sound funny!:lol:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I've just moved from Warrington I just followed the yellow arrows to get out. Saintly 1 is a St Helens girl !!!!!!!:wink:

:yield:on my last visit to ikea (warrington) i noticed that they had changed the layout of the place, if you follow the arrows you go round in a circle and cannot escape, I was there for a week before they sent in search and rescue teams:couch2:

I like the one where he explains, that no one could find warrington till they built ikea

I went there once and seem to remember a strong smell of Persil from the factory there.:lol:

I've just moved from Warrington I just followed the yellow arrows to get out. Saintly 1 is a St Helens girl !!!!!!!:wink:

I know. I immediately thought of her!:madgrin:

Going to my grandaughters biffday parrrrty and gonna act the size of my feet and not my age for a change:roll::madgrin:

14? :bolt:

you can run missus but you forget ise the speed of a ferrari..supposedly:roll::lol:

Yeah right - a ferrari with no petrol in the tank! :razz:

Need to put the tiger back in me tank me thinks lol

tony-the-tiger-dunks-hoh-1.jpg:madgrin:

Bog head, who says works for the nhs in reply to my asda thread, but not on the mental side, adds that they could bump me up the mental list, if they had authority or were in that dept, hhhhmmm, confusing.

So you dont work in the dept, or have authority in that dept, so think you can help me by offering to bump me up the list.

HOW KIND OF YOU:lol:

Imagine the care they get their folks in that nhs dept offered by bog head:madgrin:

Think I will skip it and remember humans do exist in other places other than in big heads bog head along with the big shoes and socks, guessing something else is rather small:lol:

hahahahahahaahhaahha :)

Now I am cheared up a bit of fighting back does the trick xx

looking at a letter for an appointment to my local hospital. There is a map attached with directions also for public transport, for which they provide two options. The first is by train. The second is by................ :plane:

:!: I kid you not. Not bus. Nothing for bus. Plane. Er, I don't think the hospital is that good :lol:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

looking at a letter for an appointment to my local hospital. There is a map attached with directions also for public transport, for which they provide two options. The first is by train. The second is by................ :plane:

:!: I kid you not. Not bus. Nothing for bus. Plane. Er, I don't think the hospital is that good :lol:

If you used a Harrier jet you could land on the helipad Mungypup!