What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You two make me feel really old all of a sudden.

Mind you, I went to Tesco's at 11.30 PM the other evening, and got Mr Bookie to take a pic of me wearing a medieval hat because a friend on Facebook had dared me, so maybe not quite that mature. :lol:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post it up bookie:D:D

ps - little teacup, that's excellent:) Haven't had a water fight for a couple of years, but I have just bought a couple of big pistols 'for the kids':lol:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

And I hid his wallet on Sunday and he had to play the hot/cold game.

LMAO:D

One I do is to put grapes in OH's tea when he annoys me. If he's been really bad I use a tangerine. It's like beverage roulette for him as he never knows when he's done something wrong so he never knows when to expect it:)

what made me smile today,

someone had smashed the bottom half of a shop door, and the bottom pane of glass was missing, three lads were going in the shop i had just gone in, and one did not know, and fell in via the bottom empty space, he did not hurt himself, they all went out again, and then came in again, THROUGH THE DOOR, hilarious..lol

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

what's happening with these forums? Not just this site in particular but loads.

I am a member of 7 forums. I have had amazing help from all with some really amazing kind people.

I read more than I post and it really dismays me about the amount of petty bickering that goes on between forums which are all trying to do the same thing.

I thought that these forums was help the desperate, the scared, the vunerable and the plain old can't afford to eat.

This is by no means an attack on this site in particular but a query, what the bloody hell is happening where people like us trying to help and needing help can't agree???

Do we really want people who need help to start seeing the bickering between and about over consumer advice sites?

I am not naming any forums / websites or posts but it's becoming more and more visable and I bet DCA's are rubbing their hands in glee.

I am a member of 2 credit union websites which have boards and believe me they are LOVING all this. Screenshots available as proof which I can't fully reveal on here as might risk my membership.

ps love the new look

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

why are the replies on the post trying to argue with what you say, see my thread on this very same subject, i could not agree with you more, well done for your comments,

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

I am a member of 7 forums. I have had amazing help from all with some really amazing kind people.

I read more than I post and it really dismays me about the amount of petty bickering that goes on between forums which are all trying to do the same thing.

I thought that these forums was help the desperate, the scared, the vunerable and the plain old can't afford to eat.

This is by no means an attack on this site in particular but a query, what the bloody hell is happening where people like us trying to help and needing help can't agree???

Do we really want people who need help to start seeing the bickering between and about over consumer advice sites?

I am not naming any forums / websites or posts but it's becoming more and more visable and I bet DCA's are rubbing their hands in glee.

I am a member of 2 credit union websites which have boards and believe me they are LOVING all this. Screenshots available as proof which I can't fully reveal on here as might risk my membership.

ps love the new look

see my thread in the bear garden why are the posts trying to argue with what you say

• Confused 1

totiesquoties

Lots of egos, lots of knowledge, lots of different opinions:rolleyes:

Best to try and ignore it/not get drawn in. Hard I know (just had to restrain myself on another thread which had a twit on it), especially when your post was innocuous, trying to hep or simply a question.

It is off-putting though I agree; doesn't exactly give a friendly vibe does it when you come across it? Luckily we're not all like that!

Lots of egos, lots of knowledge, lots of different opinions:rolleyes:

Best to try and ignore it/not get drawn in. Hard I know (just had to restrain myself on another thread which had a twit on it)OI! not the Mr Whippy thread I hope!!1!1!!one! :p, especially when your post was innocuous, trying to hep or simply a question.

It is off-putting though I agree; doesn't exactly give a friendly vibe does it when you come across it? Luckily we're not all like that!

:lol:

• Haha 1

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

ps love the new look

Sorry but my sense of humour wonders what part of the above quote made "Us verses Debt"

smile today :lol::smile::wink:

Did make me smile.

little teacup and lexis Forget water pistols I personaly prefer water balloons. I fill a few up before going my daughters, gran kids love it.

:)

dk

Hi Dragonkeeper I've never got the hang of water balloons. Mind you I am a right girl when it comes to throwing!

Well you sound like an excellent person to have a water balloon fight with then:)

Ahem, back on topic:

Lets share what made us smile today

Woke up, spent quiet time on my own with cup of tea and a couple of cigarettes (outside as Mrs K and girls say so and I agree) before going to work.

Nice and quiet in the house and everyone nicely asleep which made me smile.

Kissed my wife before I left and that made me smile. Had a bit of a happy chappy smile on drive along the road.

Big smile came when I found out that my daughter has been accepted by Glasgow School of Art for her chosen subjects.

My family makes me smile, I hope yours do too.

What me smile today... daughter ringing from cyrpus telling me all that she has been doing.made my day missing her loads...phone call from friend in spain and being told on thursday will find out if

i will be having another grandson or grandaughter..

and yep Kenny my family always make me smile :)

Seeing post's by Tilly and Kenny made me smile.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Ahem, back on topic:

Lets share what made us smile today

My family makes me smile, I hope yours do too.

You are very lucky Kenny. I am in tears at the moment over something my eldest has done.

Well done to your daughter.

Morrisons Fresh Crumberland Sauages mmmmmmm and fresh extra thick white Morrisons bread mmmmmmmm with Flora Margerine on it. Now you just have to fry it doh the frying pan any way made me smile.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.