What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clicked on search engine google yesterday accidently as was using more than one page at the same time if makes sence. Computer started making funny noises alike to a game and I thought have I got a computer virus:eek: Couldnt shut it up.

Anyhow found out today its googles anniversary and it was good old pacman, thought it was familiar:D

Just had Rodders on the phone.:-D

Look out Birmingham!!:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Although I don't condone the behaviour of MPs who have deliberately claimed exspenses for things they're not entitled too, I would urge caution when repeating drivel that the mainstream media monster spoonfeeds it's audience. A lot of this is justified but some isn't. Beware, you have been warned ;)

Yes..and that reminds me..My moat needs a good clean.And did I really need 4 letters from my MP all saying the same thing? A job for the boys. ...however much spin is put on it.

I'm still waiting for a response from my MP from 2 years ago :eek:

MungyPup replied to one of your posts just yesterday:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I did a boot fair this morning and sold lots of odds and ends :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hubby and I took off for the day in the 'Sunday' car, and it was great, baseball cap on, sunglasses and roof off :D

Our wee Sunday drive took us all the way to Glenshee, then he took me out for my tea at a hotel in Ballater :D

Hi HB, yeah I remember that song well, and loved the original better than the other one :D

I will admit, we had a great time tonight, and we stopped in Braemar for a '99' and all the bikers that were there, were asking my hubby about his car, he was delighted as he has done a lot of work on it lately :D

Hi there, glad you had a good day. You've lost me though on the 'other one'. Was there another version and if so who was it by please? I don't think anyone can beat Don Henley, but then I'm an Eagles afficionado.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Some lassie did a version of it a couple of years ago I think!!!!!

I love the Eagles too :D

In the car today we went old school though, and were listening to The Shamen, Fleetwood Mac and then thrown in for some good old driving music some Aerosmith and Meatloaf!!!

So are you saying Don Henley isn't old school? I think he's well past retirement age, but as they're the best paid band in the world as I understand it, I don't suppose he needs to worry. I just wonder why Timothy B Schmit looks so young. Has he signed a pact with the devil?

And if he looks that good, can I sign it too please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

But then I'm an Eagles afficionado.

HB x

I love the Eagles too :D

That makes three of us:). I used to sing quite a lot around the pubs, and beleive it or not, I could do a fantastic job of "Take It To The Limit" (even the falseto bit at the end:eek:.

Love all the Eagles. I like "The Last Resort" a lot.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Listening to the new baby Blue Tit chicks in our bird box. Mummy and Daddy are busy constantly feeding them. I hope we have success this year and see some of them fly off to a new life...........without the cats getting them!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

We have two cats who sit under the bird box. The parent Blue Tits just sit angrily chirping at them to go away. The cats can't get to the box at all but it's on a north facing wall and it's cooler for the cats to sit there.

We have had so many birds come to the bird table this year. I love watching them and listening to their songs.

Pigeons can go fly though :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!