moorcroft,,whos had dealings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had a b/card a/c passed to this lot today from mercers.then rma now these,,been ccad back in january(rma),moorcroft first letter just said pre court division on top:rolleyes:.

anybody had dealings with them,,,what can i expect,,theyve had a letter sent anyways saying no cca,so weell see how the treat machine kicks in:)

nice to know what all you guys think,if there like aic,there rotten..;)

I've had the dubious privilage of dealing with these morons pre CAG and got ripped off by them and their lies :(

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I've not had dealings personally with them but my son has load of idiots like the rest of them just out to try and put the frightners of people.

Don't forget to a keep a paper trail, envelopes with date you received them etc., theey will all help if needed later.

DG:D

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

This is one DCA that drove me to CAG was sick of their bullying and lies

there letters range from "pre court division, "home collections division" and their pre litigation with valid if not read by you drivel on

CCA'd them back in may last year in relation to the egg card account, moorcrap have so far not produced anything and payments stopped a year ago revenge is sweet :D

yes aahhh moorecroft they took my £1.00 payment for the cca and paid the £1.00 of the debt naughty naghty people and morgan stanley accepted the payment...i have informed morgan stanley this week that the payment was for full and final settlement and i am very pleased they accepted this payment ? lol have not yet had a response to this after all it has now gone to and fro over 8 debt collection agents...since 2002 october i have yet even to get the full data from the sar sent in 2002...so they want money here i am come an get me take it to court...they is already in enough trouble for double charging on the PPI so i dont care ....BRING IT ON I SAY

PATRICKQ1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

I have had dealings with them. They are rude and totally inept. I did end up having to pay them as I did owe the money but they make totally empty threats and have as much power as a dead battery. I had one of their monkeys saying that they would "send people to break down my door". Unfortunately I had a mate round who was a solicitor and they pooped themselves :-D

Their letterheads are designed to scare but if you just keep a paper trail as advised above and if you can, record any conversations (if they ring you - never ring them).

Edited by stabradop
forgot something - DOH!

Yep. Saw them off easily enough on my Halifax Account: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/86614-fred-bassett-halifax.html#post1721093

Now I've got them dealing with my BoS account as well, so I'll be expecting a similar letter to that one in the not-too-distant future.

The first thing that strikes you about Moorcroft is the pathetic letterhead - looks like the result of a reception class art competition. The next thing is the ridiculously pretentious name on the same letter head -'Pre-Court Division'. Yeah, sure.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

i feel privaliged now im in the company of all you great people,,whos had like me the misfortune to encounter this lot;););),

i to have had the 7 day or the judge is busy letter,i ccad rma back in jan,you think i should send bemused letter to them or just sit tight,,i just sent letter saying had nowt from rma ,,heres the copy of the request,if you are in charge now you send me 1:)(peoples bank ccas im led to beleive are quite rare ,,from 1999,,)

mr tom btw,aj is still live and threatning,,lol,,,was his paw print on mine;)

i feel privaliged now im in the company of all you great people,,whos had like me the misfortune to encounter this lot;););),

i to have had the 7 day or the judge is busy letter,i ccad rma back in jan,you think i should send bemused letter to them or just sit tight,,i just sent letter saying had nowt from rma ,,heres the copy of the request,if you are in charge now you send me 1:)(peoples bank ccas im led to beleive are quite rare ,,from 1999,,)

mr tom btw,aj is still live and threatning,,lol,,,was his paw print on mine;)

Have fun playing with moorcroft

Mrs K Dyde will write next ;)

lol..helios.

what does she state,,

pre firing squad division:p

It's 'Wayne' who sits at the 'Pre-Court Division' desk. He's a 17-year old with acne and is considered to be the Company IT expert because he's knows which icon to use in order to send out the threatograms.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

The next thing is the ridiculously pretentious name on the same letter head -'Pre-Court Division'. Yeah, sure.

In replying to any of there correspondence, one should always insert at the top of your letter “Pre OFT / TS / FSA / MP / Division” :D

In replying to any of there correspondence, one should always insert at the top of your letter “Pre OFT / TS / FSA / MP / Division” :D

I always address my letters to the 'Pre-pubescent division'.

Fred

moorcroft.they will try an bore you to death.

i am sure our members could tell you the next letter you will get etc. etc

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

dont get me started in these people, they make me sick, i was 2 months late with council tax so they sold the whole years debt to moorcroft, had a baliff round my house saying unless i let him in i will get arressted!!! He could see how distressed i was yet carried on! i was then forced to pay £300 a month to them to clear the debt - only now do i know my rights and when i rang to complain the woman shouted at me down the phone!!! SICK BULLIES

dont get me started in these people, they make me sick, i was 2 months late with council tax so they sold the whole years debt to moorcroft, had a baliff round my house saying unless i let him in i will get arressted!!! He could see how distressed i was yet carried on! i was then forced to pay £300 a month to them to clear the debt - only now do i know my rights and when i rang to complain the woman shouted at me down the phone!!! SICK BULLIES

Report them to TS, the OFT and your MP.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)