Now Barclays turn on their employees!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LMAO - years in finance and did not think to question part time earnings of £17k when she was paid £9K originally.

Didn't know yeah right - Kept quiet she means - fair play to her though - I'd have done the same :p

I would have thought £182 for a 18hr week was more than enough for what she does.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Reminds me of the time I was transferred to a new team manager whilst working for a well known national charity.

One of the first things my new colleagues said to me was 'You'll be getting extra holidays now.'

Sure enough a casual enquiry regarding how much holiday I had left - I already knew but my new manager was standing around doing nothing and I wanted to make her move - resulted in a sudden credit of five extra days, I booked it, took it and to the day I left it was never picked up.