CCA's and default removal success stories

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been looking around the web for succesful cases where people have managed to get a default removed in kind or due to a lack of a cca.

Shop Direct - Littlewoods for example in many cases do not have a signed CCA but are under no obligation to remove a default on a credit file. Has anyone heard of a succesful case?

I know there are people on here who have successfully had defaults or entire entries removed, but I believe they are the exception rather than the rule.

It is not so much '....under no obligation to remove etc' more a point of without a signed agreement, so therefore a signed 'permission' to process your data is not available. This is the point that we keep trying to emphasize and the one under most scrutiny at present.

If has not (yet) been tested in Court, but I believe this may be imminent and we should have a court decision on this soon.

Thanks. Its good to know there are some successful cases.

I am attemping one with shop direct but I don't hold out much hope.

I have been looking for a good example to see the process but so far have come up with very little.