Just had an online chat with Meritforce/Mackenzie Hall - pics added

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Always good when someone comes up with a new idea to annoy the DCA's with. I have a feeling that there's a lot of life left in the "taking the pee out of the DCA's" attitude.

They've taken the pee for years. Now it's our turn to show them how to do it properly. :D

Now who's up for an episode of Jeremy Kyle featuring some real lowlife DCA employees? :D

I'm sure there are plenty more things to do... I'm actually looking at preparing a documentary possibly about the debt collection industry... if I could find the backing for the project then I think it could be really interesting.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need any help with editing, audio work, titles, and DVD menus and case covers, let me know.

Busy learning more about video editing and things as I have a documentary to make. Nothing to do with DCA's though, but it will have the same fuzzybobble humour and views on life. If all goes according to plan, it will be brilliant. Not just the end result, but filming it will probably be a life changing experience too. :D

Can say no more at this moment in time, but CAG members will be the first to see the end result. ;) But you may have to wait 2 years.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

If you need any help with editing, audio work, titles, and DVD menus and case covers, let me know.

Busy learning more about video editing and things as I have a documentary to make. Nothing to do with DCA's though, but it will have the same fuzzybobble humour and views on life. If all goes according to plan, it will be brilliant. Not just the end result, but filming it will probably be a life changing experience too. :D

Can say no more at this moment in time, but CAG members will be the first to see the end result. ;) But you may have to wait 2 years.

I feel a project coming on ;-)

Ok... I did it like this...

I started at the top of the conversation history... then on my keyboard I pressed a button labelled "PrtSc" which is a print screen request...

I then opened "MS Paint" and pasted the screen into it... (I pressed and held down) the CTRL button and pressed the letter "V"

Then I blanked out the names and any other identity related info... then clicked "save" - I then uploaded to photobucket.

Look forward to see those screenshots!

(If you hold down the 'Alt' button when you press 'PrtSc'/'printscreen' then it only copies the active window).

Good work all round a very amusing read and great proof of the DCA's ignorance.:D

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

web cam chat would be a bad idea either the camera would break or our computer screens.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Pity they didnt do a webcam chat. Now that would be HILARIOUS.

Notice how they have a different attitude than when they are on the phone.

I feel sorry for them in one way actually... it's clear that the operators are minimally skilled in a number of areas and simply there to take a badgering from disgruntles debtors. The ONLY saving grace is that it is written proof of their misdealings.

If they try to claim harrassment I would just claim the same back quite easily for the number of calls they make, the number of letters etc

We've had an approach from MH complaining a about possible defamatory content in this and another thread.

I have removed some possible candidates - although I don't agree that they are defamatory and we are asking for clarification.

In the meatime, please be careful with your posts. Keep them strictly factual and supported by evidence whenever possible.

If you feel that any organisation you are dealing with is acting improperly then you should write to your local Trading Standards and also to the OFT.

Make a complaint under CPUT. You can also write to the orgainsation and make them aware that this has been done

I think its a bit rich for a DCA to complain about comments on here when the allegedly threaten such things as ''Baliffs will be round in half an hour'' or ''The debt is not Statute Barred because we only bought it last week''

Obviously they cannot handle the truth.

I think its a bit rich for a DCA to complain about comments on here when the allegedly threaten such things as ''Baliffs will be round in half an hour'' or ''The debt is not Statute Barred because we only bought it last week''

Obviously they cannot handle the truth.

* Seconded *

It would seem my policy of ignoring these ********* (insert suitable word) is the best policy. I ignored their begging letters, their 'URGENT' text messages and their empty threats of doorstep callers. They disappeared under the stone from whence they originally came. They are nobodies with NO LEGAL POWERS whatsoever.

im bored so i just emailed muck hall about a call they made to me last night .they phoned god knows how they got my number lol they phone my mum too twice daily.i wouldnt confirm details so the guy was mad as a hornets nest.told me i was gettin a doorstep visit lol.ive just emailed em with my name and explained i got a call last night an want to know whats it about when i hear anythin i will post it lol doncha just love those clowns