1st Credit - (1st Credit Audit Team)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok

if you belive that CCA IS ENFORSABLE, WE NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR WHAT

IS BEST FOR YOU.

IF IT WAS ME I WOULD DO A DEAL HOWEVER ONLY WHAT I CAN AFFORD

WORK OUT WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD, PER MONTH AND START TO PAY.

THEY MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT THATS THE WAY IT WORKS.

WRITE TO THEM TELL THE HOW HARD UP YOU ARE BLA BLA ETC OFFER TO PAY THEM £1 PER MONTH START LOW THEY WILL HATE IT I AM SURE YOU WILL SETTLE ON SOMTHING.

KEEP THE LETTER OPEN DO NOT CLOSE ANYTHING OFF

AT SOME STAGE YOU MAY THINK IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO GO TO COURT

As long as you are making efforts it should work out for

NEED ANY HELP JUST SHOUT

LILLY JUST ONE THING DID YOU GET A NOA FROM THE OC

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

You can use the templates below and make up your own income and exp sheet with an offer of payment. include the first payment and make sure you make the payments to your timescale.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

letter c

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Morning,

Have a read of this page from the Law of Property Act 1925

Law of Property Act 1925 (c.20)

As I read it, a NOA has to be sent by recorded delivery as they would need to prove you got it if it ever went to court.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Well thanks for all your help guys - I have sent my letter of offer for monthly payment on what i can afford along with my budget sheet - They have sent me a letter back with a Standing Order as requested. They have set this for my payment amount i could afford therefore i shall be paying this debt - Even though its for the next 150+ months (lol)

Can anyone help if i have a default and the balance on my credit file does this ever drop off? As it will take me 10 years plus to pay this however was wondering once the 6 years is up for the default will this just disappear from my credit file along with the balance? (so technically there isnt any trace on the file?)

I'm happy to keep paying it but want it to go off my file as i may want to buy a house in future but if this stays on then there is no point in paying and maybe better just going bankrupt?

Whats anyone's thoughts on this please?

Noa From The Oc

The Answer Is Yes If Not They Would Only Be Acting On Behalf Off The Oc,

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge