charges training read this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello there lol look at me on here at 8.30 bet ya all in bed lllllllllllol, you are right rome was not built in a day, but leave it with me, I really enjoy this site and many people have helped me along the way, to be honest dont know what i would have done without the help i have received.

Got me out of sticky situations, im still fighting now

speak later

x

hello there lol look at me on here at 8.30 bet ya all in bed lllllllllllol, you are right rome was not built in a day, but leave it with me, I really enjoy this site and many people have helped me along the way, to be honest dont know what i would have done without the help i have received.

Got me out of sticky situations, im still fighting now

speak later

x

AM ALSO HOPING OTHER BANKERS COME FORWARD, THE BANKING CENTRE I WORKED IN IS CLOSED NOW THEY TOOK BUSNESS TO INDIA, SO JUST HOPING PEOPLE READ IT AND JOIN MY ARMY

AM ALSO HOPING OTHER BANKERS COME FORWARD, THE BANKING CENTRE I WORKED IN IS CLOSED NOW THEY TOOK BUSNESS TO INDIA, SO JUST HOPING PEOPLE READ IT AND JOIN MY ARMY

Sometimes facebook/friends reunited are good ways to stalk your pray, so to speak ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

The closest I got to that was the fact that, when issues like charges came up, of the laptop which was stolen the money comes out of the bonus fund.

Re charges training it was minimal, in fact I am sure I was the only staff member in the area (6-8 branches) who actually bothered to learn the policies re charges once the test case and waiver was announced.

If there's no money in it the training is minimal.

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.

hi there, i was trained in 1998 ish and we had charges sheets given out every day, and everyone was logged on stats, we were trained quite a bit on charges, a few members of the centre were actually sacked for reversing charges for each other, it was a big huge scandel, and they not allowed back in to the building. We were brain washed with it all, and had lots of training and promises

and get this one of them sacked was one of the trainers who trained us

my biggest down fall was ever working in banking, you have the perks the staff loans and credit cards and stuff and i know they havent got your arm up ya back but ya take it, I never had any debts or anything at all till worked there. really sorry now even had staff credit card which was changed over to mbna who bought them, i was never advised that it was changed over, as was off sick for a good while, its with the financial onbudsman at the moment, waiting offer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I used to work for NAG (National Australia Group), I worked on lines for Clydesdale, Yorkshire, and two Irish banks. I wasn't able to refund charges either. I still have a friend (my brother's girlfriend ;)). I am going to call her tonight and see what she has to say about this!

I will post up what I find out. I also know someone who works for Abbey as well - I will speak to them too :)

hiya there i have still been on the case, have been talking to an ex colleague in different banking centre to me and she had to pass to manager for authority, looks like we were trained differently, tracked down a few ex colleagues still looking, any one from abbey would be so grateful to hear from. just to compare notes

x

• 3 weeks later...

hello there folks i am still here still on the case, just been out for a drink with ex colleague and wait for it ................................. she thinks has all her training stuff in her loft result, is going to get it out for me next week and we will trail through the charges stuff.

hopefully hopefully this is just what i need, got everything crossed x

be in touch next week

hello there folks i am still here still on the case, just been out for a drink with ex colleague and wait for it ................................. she thinks has all her training stuff in her loft result, is going to get it out for me next week and we will trail through the charges stuff.

hopefully hopefully this is just what i need, got everything crossed x

be in touch next week

oh and by the way we had charges sheet we completed weekly, we were only allowed to give back 3 a week or errored, she may even have a sheet, reeeeeeeeeeeeeesult

Edited by janice514

• 2 months later...
no progress as yet, friend is trying to find all the training stuff???? but not having much luck, dont really know which way to turn now??

can any one advise

Yes, keep it to yourself for now. When there is progress don't tell us on the forum but deal with it off forum and then we can read it in the press ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

hope so just busy at moment helping other friends and stuff with loans and other stuff, but not forgotten, just confusing knowing what to do next

jx

If BankFodder has already made contact with you then keep in contact with him once you have the material.......he will know what to do with it ;)