style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just an update...I attended court and their solicitor turned up, went in to see the judge and obviously he gave his case for making me bankrupt and I argued that I have been making regular paymnents via Payplan.

The Judge asked me to show where the payments had been sent etc, their solicitor confirmed that they had received the payments but tried to argue that they had not been able to contact me regarding the matter, so I produced letters that I had sent via recorded delivery and proof of delivery, showing all correspondence between all partys.

The judge threw it out straight away and refused to order costs against me.

I am not bankrupt, and I am made up as I have stood up to these bullies and won :D. The only question I have is can I put a claim in for costs against them, and if so how do I do it?

Their solicitor asked for costs of £1500 to be added, the judge refused this outright as they had no reason to make me bankrupt in first place, as I was already making payments via payplan.

I just need to know can I apply for a cost order against them?