Grattan Cca

stardust_john
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I asked for my credit agreement from grattan as I have not ever had a catalogue from them and used them online. The rather briskly told me I should refer to the agreement at the back of my supposed physical catalogue that they say I would have received. Now I have been asking for my agreement for some months and told them I dont have one of their catalogues. Ive been on their site and under cca questions it says refer to the back of the catalogue before commencing an agreement for information.

How does this relate to someone starting account on line as offered and then told basically to dissapear.

Have had problems with them adding charges so felt the need to obtain agreement.

Ignoring me.

Opened beginning of last year. They seem to ignore request for cca and then said they dont have to provide one to me and put the phone down. I wish to pay what I owe but have been told they will pay the late payment fees off first and I wanted them to cancel charges and pay off goods and that be that. I worry they will then still come at me for the charges when I have asked for cca to clarify my rights.

Opened beginning of last year. They seem to ignore request for cca and then said they dont have to provide one to me and put the phone down. I wish to pay what I owe but have been told they will pay the late payment fees off first and I wanted them to cancel charges and pay off goods and that be that. I worry they will then still come at me for the charges when I have asked for cca to clarify my rights.

Well, the digital signature thing came out December 2004 so I think they can use you ticking the box when you ordered it, as the CCA.. although someone else will have to confirm that for you.

Have you tried sending the Account in Dispute letter OR asking them nicely if they can freeze the interest and hold of charges?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I needed to remind them today that after waiting weeks for a label to return some faulty goods that I still hadnt had it or any reply to cca request. I also had to tell them that I had an email dated 3/10 telling me my online application had been declined and that I didnt in fact have an account with them, as they told me at the time the goods were sent in error and confirmed today with customer services it must have been a system error.

It wouldnt have been a problem had the goods arrived in tact and in any case they have recently deducted one of the dinner sets as previously said and of course I paid the 12.00 for the other. Was waiting for charges to be removed and label to return now broken down slow cooker, so slow it turns off mid cooking any how my argument all along is their customer were tooooooo keen;) to refer me to collections when ignoring my requests for help for faulty goods and this would never have happened and I just wouldnt have used them again, problem solved. But they kept adding charges and I thought hang on I dont have an agreement due to system error and then told declined, so today politley said wipe the charges and told they would when received the slow cooker back, yippeeeeee.

Passed back to customer services again to order courier and I asked was the problem the fact their was no account on system when I called for help to be told no you signed agreement online, but I only did one and declined I said and this seems to totally go over their heads. I was told as previously ordered goods and paid in full in advance online that they sent them, but hey this is not an account, but an error.

They cant treat me like poop and say omg the account is resurected from the declined to now oh oppps weve sent the goods and it now exists again and we shall treat you like muck if you ask for help and say you are tied into terms and conditions for a resurected agreement, that they didnt want to send out to me:rolleyes:

Hopefully cooker dissapears to grattan land friday and they remove the promised charges which again appeared on recent bill. Recently told me that my word wasnt good enough, talk about pot and the kettle black.

The icing on the cake is the label I have been waiting weeks for today was told by customer services, that they dont send them out and have no idea why they told me that.:mad:

Edited by roundabout