Rockwell/Pinnion claimform - HSBC merged accounts **DISCONTINUED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

its the 18th Fuebruary and still not received any CCA or statements etc, that i had asked for.

today was the 14th day to acknowledge the claim, which was sent along with the info from PT last week.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do now??

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry people - Bumping my self up - any one there to help??

:)

Hey mate,

It's been a busy day for one of the CAG members today.

Someone will be along to help you soon.

Can you confirm you send everything that PT asked you to send?

Jogs

Hi All,

No credit agreements received from the solicitors. The acknowlegment was received at Southend County Court. I now have 14 days to file a defence or do I go straight in for the cliam to be struck out?

Are there any templates for either that are suitable?

Thanks....

If you have sent the letter to the court in post 32, then you have already filed a defence...did you sign a statement of truth on it?

You need to phone the court to find out whether they have received and accepted your defence.

until we know the answer to that we dont know which way to go.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

This was sent to the court.... as advised.

What do you mean by a statement of truth?

i shall call the court asap and ask them whether the defence was accepted.

.The claimants particulars of claim are vague and fail to disclose any cause of action, they appear to be an abuse of the process in that they fail to deal with the basic rules of pleading in accordance with the CPR. Accordingly the Claimants claim should be struck out pursuant to CPR 3.4(2)(a)& ©

2. Without admission that any cause of action is shown by the Claimant it is denied that the Claimant has a claim whether as pleaded or at all.

3. No documents supporting the claims in the particulars have been offered which the defendant needs to establish what agreement it is that this action is based upon, how the figures claimed are accrued, what type of accounts it is that the claim is based upon. The Claimant even fails to plead whom the money is due to and when the cause of action arose.

4.Without clarification of the claimants claim, the defendant is extremely disadvantaged and the claimant’s claim appears without merit.

5.Further to above the defendant is unable to plead effectively or at all. The defendant is embarrassed.

Sorry someone should have told you about this before

Statement of Truth

I, believe the above statement to be true and factual

Signed .....................xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Date xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

i did not put that statement of truth in.

i have just spoken to southend county court and the defence / letter has been accepted and it has now been transferred to Dartford County Court as that is apparently closer.... a letter will be sent out stating what i need to do next.... the person who i spoke to could not give me any more details.

do you what the next step is likely to be?

The court will have sent a copy of your defence to the other side, theres a small chance they may dispute its vaidity on the grounds there is no statement of truth, but doubtful.

They then have 28 days to inform the court as to whether they wish to continue, if they do then the court will send an Allocation Questionaire to both sides to fill in.

Now the question is do you want to go for the jugular and file an Application Notice asking for their claim to be struck out, as you have threatened to do if they did not provide the docs.

If you do, you need to download the form N244...i dont have much experience with these, which is why i asked for the thread to be moved to to legal forum, where it will be seen by more people in the know.

Its only going to be a notice saying the case has been transferred to xxxxx court.

No point in waiting, if youre going to do it, just do it.

Otherwise it would have been better to have presented a much more in depth defence IMO.

hey thanks for your help today.

i think PT is away till 28th February.

I will have a search around the forum over the next few days and come up with a plan and then post it on here, to see if its correct.

If anyone else has any advice that will be much gratefully accepted as well.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people, i have received a notice that a defence has been filed, notice of transfer of proceedings and an allocation questionnaire.

Could someone give me advice on what to do with the questionnaire please??

Just did one today for wakieblue, have read of his thread, although its not quite the same as yours

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/172678-cl-finance-howard-cohen-4.html

thanks CCM for the link. do you (or anyone) else have the advice on how to proceed, as i need to get the docs back to the court by monday next week, therefore to be on the safe side i need to post them by special on Thursday??

Thanks...