BrightHouse - In the News!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

As a former Brighthouse employee I started with the company as an Account Rep and progressed on to be a Store Manager so I know all aspects of the business and all the things they dont want you to know and I left due to the way they wanted me to treat customers. If anyone has any questions, queries or concerns I would be happy to help :)

Hi and welcome to CAG! You could be a major contributer to this site, so here is hoping you can stick around!!! :D

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

• 1 month later...

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

BrightHouse idents for Home and Away sponsorship created by The Walker Agency

I just love the 5th comment after the item...

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

• 4 weeks later...

i have witnessed the pressure brighthouse can put on people cut a very long interesting story short i had a brighthouse cca delivery driver i referred him too lol anyway i find out today he had no authority to be at my house after 11.57am as he was just supposed to make contact between me and the store which was done at this time. he came back and continued to be intimidating to my partner making w**ker gestures through his window anyway brighthouse say he was acting on his own when he turned up at my address after that time.

and the vans tracking system does place him at my address.

as a normal joe who has always paid on time i can say this does happen the bullying i have been asked to make a statement for there audit people as i understand a disciplinary hearing is set for the end of the week also came out today that this guy has told porky pies to his area manager regarding the police so it should get interesting lol will keep you informed my thread is on here regarding this incident and have had nothing but contact from area managers and customer services mangers regarding this matter wanting me to not talk to anybody else regarding this matter.

wonder why?????

Edited by clb1978