Muffintop v mbna

Muffintop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could someone tell me how to find a specific cagger, searching for reallymadwomens threads as need her advice and cant find the tab to do a search on a user name

muffintop

Won Nationwide £900 and £1908 Bank Charges

Lloyds personal account 1,861

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Abbey bank acc. Stayed 2008

CCA requested Barclaycard Nov 08 - n1 issued - GAVE UP

CCA Mbna Nov 08- n1 issued - GAVE UP

Marks and Spencer Money Nov 08 -lost found 2b enforceable.

Tomson Holiday - WON

if I help you tip my little scales it gives me a thrill. MT

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnx underdog perhaps she has changd her username as nothing comes up

Had a thought today following watching watchdog... If mbna can get away with putting default notices on your file without even sending anything out to let you know or defend your corner... why couldnt we do the same and issue a default on their records without sending them any warning?? wonder how you issue a default must be a court thing... would be funny wouldnt it

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON

Hi Muffintop.

Click on search then advanced search. Start typing the users name in the 'Search by User" box. it will guess the name as you type. Then change the display posts to threads and it will produce a list off the users threads.

hiya muffintop

ive just searched like toxic and ive found her, if you still dont let me know and ill pm her for you if you like , am here for quite a while this eve

up to update my threads

see ya later angel x:cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Tnx underdog perhaps she has changd her username as nothing comes up

Had a thought today following watching watchdog... If mbna can get away with putting default notices on your file without even sending anything out to let you know or defend your corner... why couldnt we do the same and issue a default on their records without sending them any warning?? wonder how you issue a default must be a court thing... would be funny wouldnt it

Very:D

could someone tell me how to find a specific cagger, searching for reallymadwomens threads as need her advice and cant find the tab to do a search on a user name

If you scroll up th page to just above the first comment posted you will see a row of text -

User CP FAQ Calendar New Posts Search etc.

Click on "Search" then click on "Advanced Search" that appears in the drop down menu.

If you then click into the "search by user name" box on the right hand side and type in really and wait a few seconds, a drop down list of user names beginning with really appear.

Amongst them is reallymadwoman.

Have fun :grin:

Edited by supasnooper
wrong info

Decided to play sneaky with MBNA as they have done re my sar that they wont send till I send my signature to proove who I am.

Spoke to info comissioner who will take this complaint on as contrary to 7 of dpa.

I rang mbna this morning and spoke to the advisor who gave me her name. I then went through security with her, then asked her if I had passed to which she said yes, I said the call was recorded and would she then put on my recored that I had rung this morning and she had confirmed that I was who I said I was. I asked her to send this info to Mr .... of the dat compliance dept and I will follow it up with a letter your honour, if they still dont provide. strengthens my case of non compliance.

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON

hiya muffintop

very well done, i like that, showing you are very well aware of your rights and yet another mark against mbna with info comm office,,,i like that

this is the one way we all can keep putting the heat on these companies who try to roughshod over us

time to stand up and be counted guys

keep your spirits up

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Angel and Muffintop

I still not heard from MBNA about that letter you advised me to send Angel!I am now wondering if it would be a good idea to do same as you Muffintop .ie ring the commisioner office and tell them about MBNA being awkward about Subject Access Request request and ring mbna giving them security info and confirn i am who i say i am and confirm i want everything sent to my address.Muffintop would you mind giving me the number for commisoners office!I would be very grateful! ive got a weeks holiday of work so i have easy access to phone this week!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Sunflower, put a stake in the ground, ring mbna as I did, follow it up with a letter recorded del.

then go onto information commissioners website, put it in google and it will come up, following the online complaints proceedure, it will be lodged immediately and they will give you a reference number.. You could also take them to court for non compliance as this is my next step, heard info commissioner snowed under and could take a very long time for them to get round to the complaint but feel it still needs to be lodged as the proper way to go and to show a judge you have tried everything.

• Haha 1

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON

sunflower, totally agree with muffintop

the time for action is now,,,, and do the complaint to info comm too,

good luck laters angel x

good luck laters angel x

Hi Angel!and Muffintop!

I will take your advice!it does not look like MBNA are going to answer my letter!:)I wonder as they so reluctant to send my SAR if they have got some dodgy goings ons to hide

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

good luck laters angel x

Hi Angel!

so i will have to ring MBNA! eeeeeeeeeeek:eek:Wish me luck! Thanks for all your help and friendship! luv from sunflower:) xx

Did you ring em

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON

Hi Muffintop!

I will ring them tommorrow :eek: after a nice glass of wine! to give me dutch courage!:)

Good sunflower and muffintop,,,

and just keep it simple and answer their questions do not get into any conversation with them, just get the full name of the person you speak with and obtain confirmation now the info is being forwarded to you

easy peasy

laters everyone angel x:cool:

Good sunflower and muffintop,,,

and just keep it simple and answer their questions do not get into any conversation with them, just get the full name of the person you speak with and obtain confirmation now the info is being forwarded to you

easy peasy

laters everyone angel x:cool:

Hi Angel!

Will do! I suppose they will probably not be able to resist asking me to pay em!but will make it clear that call is only to do with SAR request and that i refuse to discuss anything else with them :D luv from Sunflower xx

Muffintop, Sunflower...

Thought Id share this info as both your CCA's are very similar to *both* of mine.

I had them looked at by a Uni lecturer in the Economics School (ex banker). The 4 corners rule can include the back if it is one doc, but there must be a link in the text from front to back. We couldn't find one in mine. You may want to check yours again too.

Muffintop, Sunflower...

Thought Id share this info as both your CCA's are very similar to *both* of mine.

I had them looked at by a Uni lecturer in the Economics School (ex banker). The 4 corners rule can include the back if it is one doc, but there must be a link in the text from front to back. We couldn't find one in mine. You may want to check yours again too.

Hi Toxicdebt!

Yes i was told that if the back that MBNA implys is on back is actually on back then it would be enforceable!:eek:but i checked front of that alleged agreement ie my application form and there is no reference to terms overleaf! Though even going by that a lot of DCA do copy and paste extra words on agreement! but in my case no reference to, overleaf terms at all!:D plus we are all sure that there is nothing on back! the qualtiy of printing is different on both sides!and the back also refers to terms that are not on my enclosed papers!plus the whole alleged agreement is almost ineligible and very diffficult to read which also makes it likely i can get it declared unenforceable on those grounds alone! and if they take action against me i will ask them to bring original!:D

Sunflower, I was really chuffed when got a letter yesterday from MBNA saying if I rang them again and went through security they would send my SAR.. the number was a 0800 number open 9am - 5pm.... iv lost the flipping letter, just dont know where or how but really need the number so can ring them in morn.. could you give methe number that you have to ring on your letter please.

RMA got bored with me and now AEGIS are hassling me by constant phone calls and texts to my moby, if it gets too much will change the number they clearly dont have work or home numbers so thats a relief.

:grin::p:):mad::roll::???:8)

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON

Managed to find number now thanks. rang a nice lady in data compliance office can give you her name via pm if you want it. number is 01244 673033 if anyone wants info on their sars... went through basic security and she said she would pass to the head honcho can also give you his name via pm and they would send it out... bagged hopefully

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON

hiya muffintop

yes had my sars last year and did have to call them, i thought id put that on one of my mbna threads:-?

glad you got someone at least helpful, im sure you will get the info now but read through very carefully - ive had some laughs at mine, they worded some comments which were actually personal and not in my humble opinion factual to the account but personal to me which i dont think they are allowed to, i might look at ico site for further clarification

it did upset me cos i was irate that they were calling me, when i was supposed to be dealing with mbna and not rma who were they>>>??? lol

anyway hope you get what you are really hoping for:)

laters take care angel x

hiya everyone

have you seen this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/181964-information-regarding-mbna-bank.html

check it out and ask your most burning questions,,,,

:cool:

laters angel x

got my Sar FROM MBNA today.. nailed em all their rubbish about having to sign and send proof of who I am, just goes to show that they are full of ......

havent checked it out yet

Also courtesy of Louise111 this is add for uk Aegis

Aegis

797 London Road

Thornton Heath

SurreyCR7 6YY

so they can ram their letters from mombi too

muffintop

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Tomson Holiday - WON