excel parking PCN's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

seems Mr Butcher may just passed the PRE-School enterance exam as they are letting him sign their dribble :p

if your looking in Mr B, you might need to do some research, into just what telling the County Court of cars owned is going to achive in front of a District Judge, also when you have to explain to the DJ the harrasment factor contained in your letter and the intimidating nature of your statement in the letter signed by yourself, :rolleyes:

tip, tesco / asda do cheap toilet rolls, think you might need them

dont think the Court will let you bring your Mummy along on the day to hold your hand :D

Excel Parking are always geting negative publicity in the local paper, so I'm just stacking up the letters and biding my time (like so many people in Wakefield) which will hopefully result in the contract being terminated by the Council ASAP.

They are the subject of recent negative publicity in the local paper, and someone has already started a boycot campaign. Get the word out!

• 1 month later...

I like the bit about the change in VAT rate as if that has a bearing. VAT becomes chargeable when the invoice is first raised. So, even assuming it was a valid invoice, then the VAT became "set in stone" when they raised the invoice to the "customer". Just because the invoice hasn't been paid prior to Jan 1st doesn't change the VAT element on the invoice.

Well I've now got the address of HMRC, so I'm going to send them a copy of the letter.

Freepost RSBT – YCYX – JYTK

HM Revenue & Customs

Tax Evasion Hotline Team

Albert Bridge House

1 Bridge Street

Manchester

M60 9DX

Edited by RichardW