Intelligent Finance : settled loan..

newward
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a loan for £8500 May'01, and then settled it early in August'05.. I requested a copy my credit agreement, and an indication of payment protection. I have today been sent a copy of my credit agreement... and its not signed by them?!!!! what are my options here in terms of un-enforceability?

thx

If the loan is settled then there is nothing to enforce one way or the other. You can't claim sums paid back from the agreement anyway (although if the PPI was missold then you can claim that back). If there were still monies outstanding from the loan then the important thing regarding enforcement would be that you signed the loan agreement.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I took out a loan for £8500 May'01, and then settled it early in August'05.. I requested a copy my credit agreement, and an indication of payment protection. I have today been sent a copy of my credit agreement... and its not signed by them?!!!! what are my options here in terms of un-enforceability?

thx

err. Your horse has bolted pal and is eating hay...........They don't normally send copies out for satisfied agreements or accounts. Go for your PPI, you have no chance of trying to extract any more.