Bank of Scotland terminated without default notice and without claiming full balance, Blair, Oliver Scott DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh milly

so i have got a termination letter even though headed as final reminder

the default if i can recall as put all my paperwork away upstairs, and dont want to go up to see as dd sleeping dont want to wake her

they asked me to remedy with just the arrears, so diff too you

me too, have sent dispute letter to what they sent as a cca and also harasment letter to contact me no longer on telephone only in writing

yet now in this final letter threat of using dca who will use door to door collectors think another letter tomorrow telling them do not dare do this with and am not giving you or anyone permission to visit me at home address...

so then after i will await and see what their next move is

hope you get lucky and that the new year sees an end to both our plights, but with the help of cag we can resolve these issues im sure

take care and laters angel x:)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angel a typed copy of mine is in post 1.

It was headed NOTICE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS

SUM CLAIMED: £XXXX.XX

not final reminder so maybe slightly diff than yours but yours does say terminated so is just as it says.:)

Going to bed soon time flys when you are reading other peeps stories.

Milly XXX

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

hiya final word before i retire too milly

yes thanks relooked at your first post and we have been sent diff letters slightly but the most important thing they both say terminated,,,so thats cool for us both

silly muppets if they have sent the legal and correctly executed document as requested in our cca, we would now be paying happily, now they have turned nasty , the moral of the story is they are in the business to ensure the correct contract was written and correctly executed in a proper and legal fashion, now they find they didnt and want to claw back their rights that they gave away the moment they didnt do the correct paperwork for the credit card agreement!

nah, terminated agreement, done us both a favour thanks , i can happily sleep tonight

have a fun day laters and good night milly

angel x :-D

• Haha 1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hello Milly!

Just to catch up with this...have you received a copy of the Default Notice yet?

I think you'd be wise to stop communicating with them on other issues and instead focus on keeping up the pressure for the S.A.R. response, i.e. to get a copy of any Default Notice ASAP.

If no Default Notice turns up via S.A.R., then I'd write asking them to let you have a Statement by an Officer of the bank that there is nothing more to send you.

That could then be used to counter any back-dated Default Notice that they subsequently create.

If they have Terminated without a Default Notice, even better!

Cheers,

BRW

Edited by banker_rhymes_with
Clarity.
  • Haha 1

hello angel and hello there banker:)

Glad you feel better angel they are complete idiots and wonder how they still have a licence for credit!

Requested the default notice via letter 3 weeks ago and s.a.r. over a week ago. Had a letter confirming they are dealing with my s.a.r so lets see what turns up. nowt apart from that.

It will be interesting as i have asked for all notes etc held as to the account. I will be closely looking out for when the account was terminated, default etc. will be interesting to say the least.

will also be very interesting as to the date and balance if they recreate one;) cos they are making so many unlawful errors at present.:D the more they do the better it is for me.

Unfair business practices section 140 springs to mind here as well due to their dodgy enforcement practice;)

I have emailed the OFT concerning the issues for their advice as to the events and will be good for future action.;)

I appreciate both your support:)

milly XXx

Hello Milly!

Just to catch up with this...have you received a copy of the Default Notice yet?

I think you'd be wise to stop communicating with them on other issues and instead focus on keeping up the pressure for the S.A.R. response, i.e. to get a copy of any Default Notice ASAP.

If no Default Notice turns up via S.A.R., then I'd write asking them to let you have a Statement by an Officer of the bank that there is nothing more to send you.

That could then be used to counter any back-dated Default Notice that they subsequently create.

If they have Terminated without a Default Notice, even better!

Cheers,

BRW

Still waiting for the Default Notice recreated or otherwise....... like the 'recreated' CCa they sent:lol:

As I said have received confirmation that they are dealing with my S.A.R request.:wink:

I asked for, true copy of signed credit agreement default, notice of assigment everything they hold:cool:

They said in letter in reply to telephone conversations that they do not routinely record conversations, but if I give them dates, times etc they will produce the notes. this however should be provided anyway as I requested a record of all notes etc. they have on the account since opened.

Milly XX

ADDING FOR REFERENCE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/156429-lexis200-hbos-blair-oliver.html?highlight=Lexis200+V+HBOS%2FBlair+Oliver+Scott+-rubbish+CCA

Received an answer to the complaint I sent about bank of Scotland/Blair,Oliver Scott:

I can confirm that the businesses you mention hold a consumer credit licence. Under the Consumer Credit Act, holders of consumer credit licences must be fit and competent to do so and the OFT has a duty to monitor the fitness and conduct of all traders who hold such a licence.

We have therefore noted the details of your complaint, and we will consider this alongside any other complaints we have received with a view to any consumer credit licensing or other action we may decide to take. If we do take any action against this trader, it is likely that we would need to disclose your identity to this trader along with details of your complaint. I should therefore be grateful if you could sign the enclosed consent form and return it to me. Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any details about any action we may take, due to legal restrictions on the OFT relating to disclosure of information.

Thank you again for writing to us and bringing this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely

Mr David Annis

Enquiries and Reporting Centre

Office of Fair Trading

------------------------------------------------------

I have to fill in a permission to disclosure form is this standard for the OFT?

milly X

• 2 weeks later...

letter received said still investigating lol!!!! mmmm wheres the default notice then??????????????

Milly

P.S still waiting for my S.a.r request too!!

Received an answer to the complaint I sent about bank of Scotland/Blair,Oliver Scott:

I can confirm that the businesses you mention hold a consumer credit licence. Under the Consumer Credit Act, holders of consumer credit licences must be fit and competent to do so and the OFT has a duty to monitor the fitness and conduct of all traders who hold such a licence.

We have therefore noted the details of your complaint, and we will consider this alongside any other complaints we have received with a view to any consumer credit licensing or other action we may decide to take. If we do take any action against this trader, it is likely that we would need to disclose your identity to this trader along with details of your complaint. I should therefore be grateful if you could sign the enclosed consent form and return it to me. Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any details about any action we may take, due to legal restrictions on the OFT relating to disclosure of information.

Thank you again for writing to us and bringing this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely

Mr David Annis

Enquiries and Reporting Centre

Office of Fair Trading

------------------------------------------------------

I have to fill in a permission to disclosure form is this standard for the OFT?

milly X

Could we see a copy of that which we could use and 'skip' a stage in proceedings ? :cool:

Hi AA:) I will see if I can post it up!

LOL!!! finally received the long awaited investigation letter !!!!

Mmmmmm........completely ignored everything, confirms the account remains OPEN!!!! we all know why though don't we!!!! Me thinks not as to reinstate against my agreement is unlawful. Confirms a date of DN issue but refrains from sending a copy!!!!. [does not tie in though with the account if the date that is in the letter is correct as the account would not of reached that stage then!]

They also resend the blank apparent credit agreement again that says precisely nothing apart from they have no document in their midst!

BANKER NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.;)

MILLY xx

Hello Milly!

I regret I'm not too familiar with BOS (Bank) or BOS (Blair, Oliver & Scott)...but, from what I have read on CAG, I think they are all part of the same BOS Group...as the initials may suggest! As I understand it, the initials are no accident.

If so, then if BOS (Blair, Oliver & Scott) sent you a letter saying your BOS (Card) Agreement was Terminated, then it is Terminated.

I'd cut out the Monkey and send all letters to the Organ Grinder, i.e. The Company Secretary at the Registered Office of the bank.

This is a game, and they will do whatever they think they need to do (and can get away with) to win, so you must play the game too in order to ensure they do not.

But the game is not fair, and it is not played on a level field. Thus, you must keep to the rules, and portray yourself as being whiter than white. Whilst the banks can and do play dirty.

Write everything with the Judge in mind, even if this never gets that far.

Keep your letters very short but to the point. For example:

Milly

Milly's Pad

Milly's Street

Miolly's Town

Milly's Postcode

The Company Secretary

Bank of Scotland plc

THE MOUND

EDINBURGH

EH1 1YZ

Date XX/XX/2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re: Terminated Alleged Agreement XXXXXXXXXX

Many thanks for the letter dated XX/XX/XXXX, copy enclosed for your convenience, confirming that because I had failed to repay the requested amount by the date shown on the notice, the agreement was terminated.

I would be very grateful indeed if you could please send me a copy of the Default Notice to which you refer, in relation to the above now terminated account.

Love and kisses,

Yours faithfully,

Milly

Notes: sent via Special Delivery with Signed Proof of Delivery.

The Company Secretary will probably go: Huh? Milly who?

...and will then pass it down the BOS food chain until some banker or other links your name/address to the Account Number.

All being well, they'll fire up their system from Head Office, and a copy of the Notice will flutter your way.

However, the key issue is that by sending the above, you have further evidence that the people right at very the top of the banking tree of monkeys were made aware the A/C has been Terminated. The copy letter confirms it was by their own people.

If they don't object, then that is further evidence that the termination did occur. Otherwise they'd kick up and moan, would they not?

That letter goes into Milly's Court File, and is another step towards building up a clear case that your AC was Terminated when BOS, via BOS (Blair, Oliver & Scott) sent you that letter.

If you see my point, there's no need to write a long letter explaining things, because all that'll do is trigger an alarm bell at BOS the bank.

Then keep writing to remind them, and keep sending all letters to The Company Secretary. They then have zero excuse that they were not made 100% aware of the situation at the very top.

Maybe send The Company Secretary a reminder that your s78(1) Request is still outstanding, as you have yet to receive any sign that they have a properly executed Regulated Credit Card Agreement. Could they please chase that along, there's a Laddie!

I'd just ignore the letter that said your AC is still Open, because that is obviously nonsense, and written by some banker who has lost the plot. If the Judge asks, say you elected to contact the top Banana, as you were getting nowhere fast with the BOS Department of Disinformation.

That, I regret, is about all you can do. If you have stopped Paying them, then let them thrash themselves into action, and then deal with whatever they try next...but by then you may have a little bundle of letters building up that will support you should they haul you into Court.

The Judge will want to know why they have done so, when Milly has clearly been doing all she can to help them get to the bottom of this by going straight to the top.

What you must not do is waste any time writing the BOS minions long letters. They really don't care about you, and won't do anything for you. They will just stick to the script, and will keep asking you for Payment.

Good luck with it!

Cheers,

BRW

Edited by banker_rhymes_with
Typo!

Thank you banker;). I will do this.i appreciate you taking time out to help with my situationas I know you have your own matters to sort out.

I will send you a rep[if it lets me do it again!]

Milly XXX

Still waiting for the Default Notice recreated or otherwise....... like the 'recreated' CCa they sent:lol:

As I said have received confirmation that they are dealing with my S.A.R request.:wink:

I asked for, true copy of signed credit agreement default, notice of assigment everything they hold:cool:

They said in letter in reply to telephone conversations that they do not routinely record conversations, but if I give them dates, times etc they will produce the notes. this however should be provided anyway as I requested a record of all notes etc. they have on the account since opened.

Milly XX

ADDING FOR REFERENCE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/156429-lexis200-hbos-blair-oliver.html?highlight=Lexis200+V+HBOS%2FBlair+Oliver+Scott+-rubbish+CCA

Cleo subbing - in exactly same position. Hope that's OK?

They rang me last week - when I informed them I would be recording the call it wne t very quiet - they didn't say what they were going to say and didn't actually ask me for a payment! They also said that they routinely record at their end anyway!

hello milly and everyone

just popped over to you to say hiya

im updating my bos and other threads anyway keep positive

laters angel x;)

Hi Angel the muppets are so wanting to get at claiming the full balnce that now in the middle of a complaint have gone from reinstating the account and sending a bank statement to without even another alleged default notice being sent to get at what they think is the correct procedure to claiming FINALLY what they wanted the FULL BALANCE!!!

I am posting a recap of the letters.

Funny thing is it is so embarrassing for them. As i said how they think they are going to explain their shambolic series of events to a judge is beyond me, threatenening a charging order in the letter at the end you will see!!!

Emm it would of been nice if they answered the letter sent to them personally on 27th November..................oh wait Bank of Scotland did........mmmmm now could they be the BOS under disquise me thinks so......

So here goes the first letter from BLAIR,OLIVER SCOTT RECEIVED:

18th November 2008 Account terminated and claiming the alleged arrears only after termination!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

deleted:

Edited by millymollymoo
deleted letter

I sendthem a letter on dated 27 November

Acknowledgement comes from BANK OF SCOTLAND dated 2nd december received 4th december

I subject access Request them 5th december

I receive an arrears letter dated 9th december on the TERMINATED account asking for two months arrears instead of 6 MONTHS!!!!!

still processing it are we!!!!

{deleted letter:]

Edited by millymollymoo
deleted letter

Bank statement arrives 10 december along with the alleged credit agreement that is basically T&C's no sig box anywhere.

also new T &C's plus statement of account.

i won't bother scanning the new T 7 C';s.

heres the credit agreement!!!!

Stapled together no linkage info:

BOS10.jpg

The covering letter of the alleged agreement NOTE STATES A CURRENT BALANCE no word of account is TERMINATED so processing as normal.

the £1 payment I made online 1 day before receipt of termination letter has been deducted from arrears amount.

[deleted:]

Edited by millymollymoo
deleted letter

sent letter to BOS concerning credit agreement not complying with CCA act etc dated 12 december.

received a letter dated 15th december from HALIFAX saying they are dealing with my S.A.R.

I rang Bank of scotland on 13th Dec spoke to a sammy told her account is terminated and account should not still be processing. she was apologising and said she would get the follow up to my complaint letter dated 27 november chased up. I asked for a copy of the DEFAULT Notice.

sent a letter to Bank of Scotland dated 16th december RE: terminated account and asking for a DEFAULT NOTICE.

Received on 5th january from Bank of Scot a letter dated 30th december

[deleted letter:]

Edited by millymollymoo
deleted letter