MBNA/Restons claimform - old A+L Card **WON+COSTS**

fairbyblue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fb,

Congratulations and well done.

A cracking result and I'm very pleased for you.

I do hope you're out getting drunk :D

Nice smack in the face for Restons as well for costs !

Brilliant news and wouldn't have expected anything else.

Edited by slick132
admin review

Brilliant news and well done!!! Gives me confidence in the fight that I have coming with MBNA.

Great work.

Please note that I am not a solicitor or legally trained. The advice I give is from my own personal experience based on my own personal circumstance. If you choose to follow any advice I may give, please make sure you understand the implications of following that advice. :-)

Congratulations!

this is fantastic news and shows what can be achieved with the help and support of the CAG.

Well done to everyone involved and good luck to everyone still battling.

=================================================================

remember

the Sun is always shining, it's just that you can't see it sometimes

Ab fab FB:p Bet you're so glad you did a large U turn on the £11K settlement:D

If that is the best that Restons can do, then bring it on I say for the rest of us:p

Edited by slick132
admin review

Well done FB & those who helped you get there. Your thread makes fascinating reading & is an inspiration & encouragement to others.

Edited by slick132
admin review

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Fairbyblue hahaha FANTASTIC im made up.

When you have sobbered up, as i said before time to rub the salt into Restons wounds and get that complaint into the SRA.

It will not bring you a result but who cares about that as you have the result you wanted but it will bring their actions to the attention of the right people.

Once again well done

Regards

PF

Edited by slick132
admin review

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Question is, why do Restons carry on like this

Because the majority of their debtors have not heard of CAG, let alone their legal rights & how to defend themselves. They simply pay up on threats & intimidation.

As long as the sums recovered are greater than their expenditure on prosecutions, they will continue & that is why it is important to report their misdemeanours to the appropraite authorities (SRA etc.) on every occasion.

- plus, of course, ensuring all your friends & neighbours know about CAG ;)

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Indeed Car2403 and that im still trying to work out is it because they believe that the general public is not as bright as them ? Have they not realised that we do use the internet to good effect ? Do they believe they are above the law ?

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Wonderful report! :D

Congratulations!

Edited by slick132
admin review

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi FB

So a massive thank you to all those who have helped along the way for the advice and support. Those who talked sense the other day when I waivered.

Special mention to Supasnooper, CitizenB, Robcag, Bazaar and BRW

So when cheque clears an appropriate donation to the site to keep this valuable resource going to fight the greedy banks.

Now I'm going to get blotto.

:D:D:D

Absolutely fantastic news! :D

I haven't laughed so much since, well, the last time! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but I haven't followed the latter part of your thread so I didn't know you'd waivered as you said above. I just assumed everything would be fine due to the defective DN.

Thanks for your compliment above, but any thanks to me are due indirectly to CAG, as all knowledge gained by me has come from this site and I just passed it along. ;)

Excellent result on the costs too, I wish I'd asked for more when it was my turn!

Cheers

Rob

Edited by slick132
admin review

No intention at all to prick fairyblue's bubble, but would anyone that hasn't, please sign this petition, look in your spam folder for the email acknowledgement. We really need some more signatures.........:cool:

Petition to: Request a special investigation by the FSA and OFT into the harrassment by consumers and their families through the debt collection practices of MBNA and specifically the practices related to telephone calls and defaults while in dispute