Season ticket refunds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, i recently lost my job and the same day i took my season ticket back for a refund, this was on the 30th september, to date ithe refund still has not been issued, and my company took the money out of my final paycheck. as you can imagin, having no job and my paycheck being half waht it should be, i'm in a terrible position.

is there any way i can go down there and get my money cash there and then? they say if its paid by cheque then it will be refunded by cheque, from what i have found out the form is still at the original station! is there anything i can do or do i have to wait for them to send it to my ex comapny and then them send me a refund? i have the receipt i was given, wich is a copy of the refund form.

You should check out your train companies terms and conditions on-line. Not wishing to be the bearer of bad news but please consider that season cards take into account weekends and I am advised these are included when refunding! So in effect your refund might not be as much you are hoping for.

thanks for your reply, i know how much is comming as they worked it out when itook it back, its just that its taking far to long i mean 30th sept i took it back, thats ridculas, i mean waht if it was the other way round? they'd be up in arms charging me interest and for this and that wouldnt they?