Cahoot's membership fee assessed

jellybabe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just in case anyone out there still wondering what the "membership fee assessed" on Cahoot's credit card statements was.I had the following answer of cahoot today:

Dear Mrs jellybabe,

Thank you for contacting cahoot in Coventry.

I can confirm that the entry on your statement that you mention in your email refers to a monthly fee that used to be payable on the credit card account instead of interest payments calculated on your balance.

This was replaced by interest rates calculated daily on the balance of your account and the monthly fee is no longer payable.

Kind Regards,

• 2 years later...

Are they within their rights to discontinue the Membership fee assed in favour of the interest? I queried this today. Form 2004 till now I would have paid 582GBP MFA. Instead they cancelled the MFA after 3 months and charged me interest and the amount from 2004 is 1584GBP - 3x the amount. I asked Cahoot today for proof that they sent me the e-mail at the time and asked why the changed from MFA to interest. They said they did a survey and people didn't want MFA but wanted interest charges instead - They didn't survey me!!!!!! I signed up for MFA and as far as I can tell from mt T & C 2004 they cannot change this.

A little help?

Test Signature........