Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fantastic stuff Patma!

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to put the kettle on

Tea? Is that all you could find? :D

Well done Patma.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

hello all,

glad to hear it that is start to go your way. afterall y close the when lessons are still on?

also

can some please take a look at my thread? its at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/184723-cca-request-lowell-financial.html with thanks

As you already have a thread going on CAG, why do you feel it necessary to hijack someone else's thread. Its quite bad mannered and poor forum etiquette. If other users are following a particular thread, they do not wish to be sidetracked by someone else's subject. You have been bumping your own thread to try and keep it at the top.

Perhaps you should delete your post from this thread and wait until someone answers your questions on your own thread:-x

greig - agreed, but perhaps a bit harsh!!

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

greig - agreed, but perhaps a bit harsh!!

Sorry I didn't mean to be too harsh, its just that I have had threads on other forums hijacked to the point that the original subject gets diluted or even lost. I must try to be more tolerant.

Regards

Greigster:oops:

It's easy to hijack a thread, just shout 'Free Beer' and they will all be gone like a shot.

Oops - I didn't come on here to say that, I came to say congratulations so far. It's good to see your

happy with how it's going.

Right, now Free BEER

Edited by Conniff
Missed out main reason for posting

Well done to you and Fred, and we will all be spamming refresh in 3 months again :)

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings folks ;)

Vry true. We still have a long way to go and a lot of work to do.

It sure is a relief though to have come away today with an agreement to take things forward.:)

Sounds like good news :)

When is the next hearing due?

It isn't set yet, but the next thing is that we have a fortnight in which to submit the new defence and counterclaim, then they have a fortnight in which to file a reply and defence.

then they have a fortnight in which to file a reply and defence.

Now that will be truly interesting!! :rolleyes:

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hello Patma!

Well done. Things are starting to head in the right direction at long last.

But, as JonCris has warned, now is not the time to relax. Indeed, now it's time to ram things home as hard as possible, and make sure you nail the beggars properly.

The snake is still hissing and still has fangs.

But, your boot is now on its neck so....start pressing down, hard!

Cheers,

BRW

This is good news Pat but can you remind me what the two applications that were to be heard yesterday were? (I think one was Fred's to have the LD's case struck out).

What is Fred's counter claim?

I thought Fred had already been given permission to file an amended defence and had done so. Has something else happened that we're unaware of or have I got confused again?

Hello Patma!

Well done. Things are starting to head in the right direction at long last.

But, as JonCris has warned, now is not the time to relax. Indeed, now it's time to ram things home as hard as possible, and make sure you nail the beggars properly.

The snake is still hissing and still has fangs.

But, your boot is now on its neck so....start pressing down, hard!

Cheers,

BRW

Will do :D

This is good news Pat but can you remind me what the two applications that were to be heard yesterday were? (I think one was Fred's to have the LD's case struck out).

What is Fred's counter claim?

I thought Fred had already been given permission to file an amended defence and had done so. Has something else happened that we're unaware of or have I got confused again?

The two applications were to put the claimant to strict proof of the caution and to strike out their case.

Fred's new McKenzie friend, lets call him the Stig :D, knows the right way to draft the documents and is going to do it all properly in a way which will be much better than Fred and I did before, so the applications having been traded away is ok.

Nothing else has happened that you're unaware of, and yes you're right Fred had been given permission for his previous amended defence and counterclaim. It's just that the Stig can do a better job, so that's why a new defence and counterclaim are going to be filed. The court is happy because they were able to give back the enormous pile of bundles and a streamlined one willl be filed.

Thanks for that. What do you think LD's reason for agreeing to all this was?

Possibly getting a little too warm to handle? Perverting the course of justice, fraudulent claims etc. etc? And with the head of college departing from her post soon maybe it could all be brushed under that carpet - or the barrier!

Wouldn't be surprised if Patma & Fred get a nice letter before too long with the promise of a fat cheque. :rolleyes:

Possibly getting a little too warm to handle? Perverting the course of justice, fraudulent claims etc. etc? And with the head of college departing from her post soon maybe it could all be brushed under that carpet - or the barrier!

Wouldn't be surprised if Patma & Fred get a nice letter before too long with the promise of a fat cheque. :rolleyes:

This is of course what I'm hoping for but I think there may be more twists and turns in this tale yet.

Despite the fate of the principal (which to my mind is nothing to do with Fred's case, although I could well be wrong) the director of finance remains in situ - he would've been responsible for the financial shenanigans that have caused poor Fred to suffer the way he has

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks