brindles V nationwide

brindles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi caro,

Sorry for the delay, i read so much on here, I just had to run away and hide, but feeling better now,lol.

I think I should call it, brindles v Nationwide 2.

been on jsa since november 08, Maybe my library will have a copy.

thanks for the help.

Thanks caro.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again,

just got my N1 back from the court.

I claimed a remission as i am on income based jsa. My claim letter i provided the court as proof stated my entitlement to jsa.

as it only said jsa and not income based jsa the court have sent it back asking again for proof.

aaarghh....So I have to ask my job centre to get it right this time, I will let you know when I re-submit my N1.

thanks to you all.

Hi,

I have finally received nationwide defense, it says.

1,the defendant admits the claimant had a bank account

2,any charges debited were in line with the contract made between the claimant and the defense,

3, the claimant has been regularly advised of the amounts that have been debited in relation to insufficient funds,unauthorized overdraft,transactions unpaid and card misuse.....

they intend to defend the claim and will file a full defense 28 days of the stay of proceedings expiring..

Sorry if i don't understand but there defense sounds very much like my claim, and to think,this was the bit i was worried about.doh!

And what stay of proceedings? no one has told me..

I am about to fill in my allocation questionnaire, although i have been doing a lot of reading and have a million links in my favorites, I will ask before i send it.

Stay of proceedings.

As mentioned above my poc only consisted of about 5 lines(I now have done another set x3 properly) nationwide have said nothing,are they really that complacent.

I think they have yet to apply for a stay hearing, is that when i mention hardship, or should i call there solicitors and let them know now and possibly start negotiating a settlement,lol.

Is a stay automatic because of OFT V Abbey

They also say they will file there defense 28 days before the end of the stay proceedings, this could be years away.

Think what i want to know is.

Is a stay of proceedings guaranteed and when should I mention hardship as i am on jsa.

thanks for the help.

Hi,

I think I should send this

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/117-letter-for-an-application-for-consideration-for-hardship.html

If i should, will that be to nationwide and/or there solicitors.

Should I also tell the court or will it just become part of my court bundle.

as usual, confused.

Thank you for the help.

Hi,

I have completed my allocation questionnaire, i have used this version,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires.html

Hopefully, If these draft directions are allowed, this will give me my opportunity to particularize my claim further,sooner.

thanks for your help.

Hi,

I think I should send this

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/117-letter-for-an-application-for-consideration-for-hardship.html

If i should, will that be to nationwide and/or there solicitors.

Should I also tell the court or will it just become part of my court bundle.

as usual, confused.

Thank you for the help.

I think you should send it too. If you need a court bundle, then that can be added to it, but if they settle you won't need to carry on with the claim.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Before you go ahead with that, I suggest that you ask Nationwide directly to consider your claim for hardship as per your other thread. See how that goes.

I've heard that some people have had better results dealing directly with the banks. It may be an awful lot quicker if it works, and if not, you can still take them to court.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Caro,

I will call nationwide and there solicitors and see what they say.

On a seperate note,

I have seen the CAG offer and I would like to purchase a trucall recorder,My birthday no time soon, lol.

and if i can manage to get the cash together, is there a way I can pay with cash...please.

thank you Caro.

You could probably send a cheque or postal order. Contact admin@consumeractiongro up.co.uk (without the gap;)) and ask where it needs to be sent. Could be a good investment.:)

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on the job. That's brilliant.:D