Redstne evicted us for being 4500 pounds in credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thats the trouble with ambiguous names!

I should have known by the fact that you can multi-task. Only women can do that - successfully.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

notreadytogiveupyet - it sounds like you might have a case against the first solicitor, they really should have been a lot more pro-active in getting this problem sorted out.

I really can't offer much other than support (I've been reposessed myself, but now both GMAC and London and Scottish are in deep doodo and L&S cannot chase me for any shortfall.... YAY) I didn't have kids and wasn't considered priority by the council - however I am in a flatshare with a better job and more chance to get a housing association place, been filling in the forms for the new council.

I hope the hearing on Wednesday goes your way, its really sad how these morons can conduct their business, and really sad that they ride over the law. At the mo I have another legal matter going and might take another 'scalp' for my belt...

by the time im done I might have a garland rather than a belt....

i fully intend to take everybody on.....

Ive already beaten lloyds TSB, now I just need to take on Redstone, Wragge and Co, Connells (any one have a clue who they are?) andthe sub contractors they used to do the manual labour, although I have already been told I might not have a case against them because they were acting under authority from Connells...Their name keeps coming up, but I know nothing about them.....

Might add the first solicitor to the list, will have to look into that....

Wragge and co were the solicitor for Alliance and leicester who dealt with my bank charges case. They were insisting on going to court and were rude and unprofessional. I complained to A&L about their behaviour - the next day they rang me with an offer.

Dont forget if you need help with letters - I would love to help.

connells are estate agents I think.?

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Midge

Ive seen this website before, but it was linked to Skipton Group, who own HLM and Amber Homeloans......... then somewhere down the link, Redstone's Name.......

So........ why are they involved, everything is supposed to be independant isnt it? No I'm more confused than ever.....

hang about........

Was reading tide turner thread, which states somewhere in it, that 3 INDEPENDANT valuations need to be made at least one by and INDEPENDANT surveyor....... I am assuming that I am paying for these to be done, although nobody has confirmed this yet.....

If that is the case, that means they are charging me for employing themselves........

Is any of this makin sense..

We are all confused by your case - not just you!

I think that they should be putting a hold on everything if there are cases pending . they should not be incurring any costs if there is a preliminary hearing coming up.I assume their solicitor will be aware of that fact.

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Please dont give up i didnt im with you all the way I found that all the solicitors I approached were out of there depth so I idi it myself, has the judge stopped any further action from redstone

Over the weekend I will lok up the section where you can make them give account it came from a Barrister I used im sorry but unless you can afford a Good Barrister you are on your own The Judhge we had who know sits in \manchester register was great a gem he was so helpfull sometimes I think a litigant in person has an advantage we did

Take care will talk tomorrow

Im sure you kids will cope mine did

Yes Bona, he has........ well he has made it a court order that they stop, but to be honest I dont think they will, especially after the last couple of days..... they really couldnt give a s**t.......

But i have now slept and I am ready and waiting for the next battle....... I can feel it coming already....

Must really have cracked....

Hello peeps...

Just received a letter from Redstone, it goes.....

Dear XXXXX

We have recently recived your Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act 1998.

A Full Data Subject Acces Request will include copies of ALL correspondence, diaries, transactions etc, in regards to your account. Please be aware that alot of information will be provided, much of which will be irrelevant. It may be that you require some specific information and that a partial Data Subject Access Request will meet with your requirements. Should this be the case please confirm the items you require.

We enclose the original £10 fee with this letter.

Please note unde the Data Protection Act 1998 we are entitled to a period of 40 days, in which to provide the information. The 40-day period does not begin until we receive the following items:

1. Proof of Identity ( eg Driving Licence, birth certificate)

2. Signatures of BOTH parties

Should you wish to discuss this matter further please contact me on the number above, quoting extension:2157.

Yours sincerely

Compliance Analyst.

Note how they are asking me to ring them....

I think that i have learnt my teachings now miss...... They can have a letter, and suffer it

Err..... as its part of a court battle it should be FULL DISCLOSURE under the CPR rules, forget which one offhand, but somebody else will be along and discuss it.

You should also not have to provide ANY identity as they have already 'established' you are the correct person by taking you to court!

Report them to the Information Commissioner for abuse of the process, and to the court for abuse of process.

This is a cpr 18 request posted by goldlady

CPR PART 18 - REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

I, the Defendant in the above case, acknowledge receipt of your Court Claim.

Given that this matter is now the subject of legal proceedings, you are obliged to disclose under the Civil Procedure Rules, the information and documents detailed below. The information must be furnished within fourteen days of the receipt of this letter. If you fail to comply, this will be reported to the Court, a copy of this letter will be provided as evidence to the same and an Order enforcing your compliance will be sought.

1. A true copy of the executed credit agreement, compliant in all ways with Part V of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 as amended and all relevant regulations made under such, along with any documented terms and conditions that applied to the account at the time of default and at the time the account was opened.

2. All records you hold on me relevant to this case, including but not limited to:

a. Transcriptions of all telephone conversations recorded and any notes made in relation to telephone conversations by your company, or by any previous creditor.

b. Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my account held with xx bank

c. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions, date it was added and deleted (if applicable).

d. Details of any collection charge added to the account; specifically, the date it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial breakdown of how the charge was calculated, and what the charge covers.

e. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

f. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998

g. A list of third party agencies to which you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

h. Copies of statements for the entire duration of the credit agreement.

3. Any other documents you seek to rely on in court.

I will require this information within the next fourteen days. I must advise you that if the information is not forthcoming, it will be reported to the Court that you are trying to frustrate proceedings and denying me the opportunity to file a complete defence to your claim.

You could adjust to suit and send to the solicitors acting on behalf of redstones.

They ARE NOT justified in asking for it, they have gone WAY WAY beyond establishing your identity. I think you really ought to send that to the court with a covering letter stating

Further to claim xxx by xxx company, I asked for further information and received the attached letter. Please advise them that FULL DISCLOSURE is now required.

I believe this is an abuse of process and would therefore like the case to be heard as quickly as possible to prevent further abuses by this company.

DON'T send a copy of the letter to the court to Redstones, treat them with the same contempt they are treating you.

Brilliant, but how does that affect the SAR sent, only because it reads like I am demanding a lesser bundle of information, lesser in volume, rather than lesser in information. I am concerned that they are going to use their own, biased, judgement to decide what information is and is not relevant....

Or am I stressing about not alot?

Don't worry, I know how you feel - I've been there myself.

Basically now it has court processes in place the CPR Part 18 request superceedes (is better than in simple terms) the SAR request, and is also a lot more comprehensive.

Please send their letter to the court with the covering letter I suggested, the Judge will slaughter them. They are playing with you as they know they can use the court system - do the same in return, you have everything to gain.

Thanks Sillygirl

This is the kind of advice the poster needs - as I did not know that information and she really needs to get things moving ASAP .

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE