Help Needed Urgently

madalex26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am new here and not long ago i was declared bankrupt. I therefore sent all my debt letters to The Insolvency Service In gloucester. I keep getting letters from these companies asking for money. I was told by the insolvency service not to reply to any of these letters but i am not quite what to do as they keep demanding money from me and say that they will take me to court etc.

Please Help

Alex

It may be that these ppl haven't been informed of the current situation. You should ask your insolvency company if they have informed the companies in question. if they have then it sounds as though they're trying a last ditch effort to get what they can. as Your insolvency company recommends, don't reply. I don't think you should worry to much about them taking you to court - hell, you're already a declared bankrupt what are they going to sue you for.

that's my slant on it.

but i'm sure some one more experience in this aspect will be able to advise you better.

sharpman

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Madalex,

If you're concerned about this, why not have a quick word with the Insolvency office concerned and seek reaasurance from them that all is well.

Remember, DCA's will write to and phone anyone repeatedly at all hours of the day, 7 days a week, hounding peeps in the hope that they'll cough up.

You've been through the Bankruptcy process and DCA's can't touch you now. Don't waste another thought on them. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)