sorry people but log book loans bos again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi to all

i still owe log book loans £220 which i will pay them !! , what i am disputing is the telephone charges and late payments when i aggreed a monthly payment and not a weekly .... anyway to the point . i have a bill of sale which i signed dated the 2nd october 2007 , after reading this forum i asked them for proof that my bill of sale was registered, they sent me by return of post an a4 copy of registration in the high court of justice... but the court stamp date is 16th october 2007 , i have phoned lbl and told them it was not reg in time, they say that its the date the court gets the bos not when they stamp it ....

any help on this one thanks mark

The date of the stamp is the date by which you should go by, any doubts and you want to be sure you need to put in a request in writing direct to the High Court...I cant remember what the cost was but you can always click on my link and look at my previous threads and see if I put any information or anyone put any information on my LBL thread regarding cost. But from the bills of sales I had copies for the stamped date is the date registered!!

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577

thanks sweet

i have spent hours searching !! and i am sure that mine is not valid , i have a copy of the original from lbl and it is past the seven days 14 to be precise , it is an official stamp from the court and dated , will scan and post on here

thanks m

Found this in my thread:

• Make a written application (no internet service) with a £40 fee (recorded/special/registered delivery)

• Provide the name and address of themselves and the other party

• It is likely that you will receive a response within a couple of days.

• The address is Judgement and Orders Section, Room E15, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL

I really cant remember how much I paid but if you look through my logbook loans thread you will also find the phone number for the courts. Hope that helps:)

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577