Advice with Argos

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i am looking for advice for my son please, he brought a coner leather suite from argos last november, about 3 weeks ago he notice there was some marks appeared which he thout could easy have been wiped off, on checking it was the leather comming off so telephoned argos so they sent a upholsterer to have a look at it, he said he would send argos the report, then argos would get in touch with my son 2 weeks went by now answers so my son telephoned argos the person he spoke to said he would ring him back in 24hrs no answers by then my son was getting angry so he telephoned again the next person he spoke to said that they had received the report from argos that it was throu wear and tear:evil: surely a leather suit that is only nearly 11months old should not be faulty? advice would be most appriciated thank you:)

I would suggest that your son stops phoning and starts putting everything in writing.

As to what he should write, other than 'Complaint' I can't really help as I know next to nothing about Sale of Goods or whatever else might apply. I'm sure someone else will be along to help soon though.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Thank you both:) he has got in touch with trading standard they are sending him some templets letters and as explaind to him what do so hopefully it will get sorted the lady he spoke to was very helpfull:)