My credit reference file has been wiped??!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I had default notices served on me by a Barclays and another company last year, and I wrote to both of them (as per advice in other threads) pointing out that they didn't have a valid credit agreement to pursue the debts and asking them under the Data Protection Act to remove the default notices.

I recently got my credit reports for the first time from Equifax and CallCredit, and both of these have no information WHATEVER on me apart from my electoral registration.

How weird!! Nothing about the last 15 years of financial dealings, my previous current accounts, credit card, catalogue orders, loans, NOTHING. I applied for a new current account the other day and got turned down because there wasn't enough credit information on me to make a decision.

Has anyone else had this, or does anyone know what is going on here? This is almost as bad as having default notices, because I can't get credit at all now.

Any light that anyone could shed would be gratefully received.

CHeers

Jo

I would love for my credit file to be wiped!

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

really as i would of thought a list of finance companies all marked satisfied would be more in favour than nothing at all.

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Apply for a credit card from vanquerst or capitol one

buy something cheap and pay it off in full when the statment comes

that way you can build up you file again and it will be all good

Regards \DK

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps some form of virus would be helpful....... could call it the makeCRAscomplywiththeDPAonceandforall.trojan

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court