Argos Reply to CCA

animal_lover
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I finally recieved there reply nearly a week late.

They have sent me a copy of what might be my Appliciation Form but i can't tell as it's very hard to read.

I also have an outstanding balance on the account and a default which they haven't included the default notice for.

Any help woul be great :)

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/jensenjaredaholic/Documents110.jpg

When did you sign up for it?

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

Unless they radically changed the application since I worked there(in 2004) that isnt an application form...

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

I'm just confused by the form - it doesnt look like anything you have to sign to receive a card.

Is it definitely your sig on it?

My thought on this(again, I am basing this purely on the fact that the form looks substantially different than when I worked there around the same time) is that the form COULD be falsified.

Did you apply in store?

However, I do not know too much about CCA and CCA requests, nor about compliant agreements - sorry.

OK - if you applied for it in store, then the only thing you will have had to sign was the full application form. IE, the form you completed with all of your employment, bank, address details on etc. I have a strong suspicion in this case that your signature has been superimposed on a different agreement.

Animal Lover,

How in tarnation did you get them to give you a copy. i've tried several times since january to get hold of mine and all they keep sending me is a computer generated copy of terms and conditions quoting regs that they don't have to supply anything with my name address and signature on it. stubborn person keeps rejecting my request.

Sharpman

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK - if you applied for it in store, then the only thing you will have had to sign was the full application form. IE, the form you completed with all of your employment, bank, address details on etc. I have a strong suspicion in this case that your signature has been superimposed on a different agreement.

Yep thinking about it i don't remember signing anything other than the form i signed in store. What do you think i should next?

Thanks

Animal Lover,

How in tarnation did you get them to give you a copy. i've tried several times since january to get hold of mine and all they keep sending me is a computer generated copy of terms and conditions quoting regs that they don't have to supply anything with my name address and signature on it. stubborn person keeps rejecting my request.

Sharpman

Hi Sharpman,

I sent them a CCA Request and when they didn't reply to that i sent the Letter Before Action letter, which stated that the account was unenforceable and that it would remain that way until they sent me the things that i asked for in my CCA request.

It arrived a week late but they eventually sent it along with the computer generated copy of the terms and conditions. But no default notice and no statement of account.

I'm at the stage of sending my N1 for the charges but i've had to put it on hold due to them taking forever to reply to my CCA and S.A.R (which they still haven't sent).

There a Nightmare to deal with, they never reply to anything you have to keep harassing them.

This is the link for the letter i sent

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/store-cards/154151-vanquis-reply-cca-request.html

Hope you get yours soon

AL