Abusive PM's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No, I'm not talking about prime ministers having a rant, but PM's received from other members through CAG:) If another member sent a message that was insulting or abusive, what would you do about it? Would you respond in kind and give them a piece of your mind or would the CAG mods be able to do something about it and deal with the perpetrator?

I never respond to abusive PMs (and I have had a few) I would not stoop to their sad level.

I think you can add them to your ignore list too.

Edited by GuidoT

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

As Bookie said, pass it to a team member, ASAP.

If J2B is not about, then it can be passed to any team member and it WILL be dealt with.

Any posts or PMs that are threatening or insulting are breaking the forum rules and will not be tolerated.

Regards, Rooster.

Edited by Rooster-UK
Spelling

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks for the replies.

I wasn't too sure about CAG policy as I belong to another forum where a member sent an abusive PM to another member and was inititally banned for a month but was then reinstated as it was considered that as the message was sent in private then the usual site rules regarding posting didn't apply.

I've never had a single abusive PM. :???:

I think they count the number of posts, green blobs, and then they notice the gingerbread man and list of DCA's I've had dealings with. Then they sneak off hoping I didn't notice them. :grin::grin::grin:

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I think they count the number of posts, green blobs, and then they notice the gingerbread man and list of DCA's I've had dealings with. Then they sneak off hoping I didn't notice them. :grin::grin::grin:

No-one would send you an abusive PM 'cos they know they'd get a mailbox full of bumblebees thrugh there doors!

Actually I'm shocked that no-one from any DCA has PM'd you! Maybe they don't fancy a battle of witts when they are so sadly unarmed :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Looks like an open invitation FB :p. Wonder how many DCA's are going to PM you now. :eek:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

No problem.

Come on DCA's reading this. Send me a PM

I DARE YOU. :p

Or, are you all the spineless, hide in the dark types, we CAG members think and know you are?

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

No-one would send you an abusive PM 'cos they know they'd get a mailbox full of bumblebees thrugh there doors!

Actually I'm shocked that no-one from any DCA has PM'd you! Maybe they don't fancy a battle of witts when they are so sadly unarmed :p

After today I think they're too busy answering my calls.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get them of script and to answer calls when you don't have an account with them.

I only have 2, and Moorcroft are deffo getting wise to me now. It does make me wonder if a few of them have been on YouTube recently

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I Only Wished Someone Would Pm Me ----joke:lol:

:lol:

NEVER TALK TO A ---D.C.A ON THE TELEPHONE

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING

------------------------------------

Any Advice given by me is based on solely on my experiance or opnion. I have no Legal background.

If i have helped in any way please feel free to click my scales

Thank You blue4ever:grin:

After today I think they're too busy answering my calls.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get them of script and to answer calls when you don't have an account with them.

I only have 2, and Moorcroft are deffo getting wise to me now. It does make me wonder if a few of them have been on YouTube recently

You never know, they may have put something liable on their computer system saying something derogative whenever you call up. Maybe a SAR is in order?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

I too have never been the recipient of an abusive Private Message, but it's a very serious issue. Sending such PM's is against forum rules, plain and simple, and the PM system forms part of the service, and as such the Forum Rules apply.

Recipients of abusive Private Messages should report to the Site Team ASAP, as this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable.

Best wishes, Dave.

You never know, they may have put something liable on their computer system saying something derogative whenever you call up. Maybe a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) is in order?

Can anyone lend me £150 to send some SAR's with?

Be funny to get printouts of a gingerbread man with a "Warning you could be Fuzzybobbled" lable from 15 different DCA's

EEK...I might get an award at the DCA self backslapping awards 2009.

Oh well, such is the price of fame.

Locutus you can accept the award on my behalf. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

i'll lend you the money fuzzy £150 quid it is on the pretence that you pay it back to me with no agreement being enforceible but i want court cost and baliffs fee for coming to the wrong house as they say not my fault you don'd live there so shall i get the £150+£350 total £500 by next week then

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

i'll lend you the money fuzzy £150 quid it is on the pretence that you pay it back to me with no agreement being enforceible but i want court cost and baliffs fee for coming to the wrong house as they say not my fault you don'd live there so shall i get the £150+£350 total £500 by next week then

Is that valid, even if it's not actually read by me? :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I never get abusive PMs either, only gushingly praisworthy ones, invites on dates, requests about where to send the big box of chocolates...you know the stuff.

That said, being the belligerent so and so that I am, I receive many that I believe are personality profilers, probably with the intention of using my response against me in some way...they are easy to spot: a newly registered member, with zero posts, telling me that my [insert combatant] thread is riveting, and asking for my advice on how to do similar themselves...

Standard response is always neutral, and advising that they start their own thread and ask their own questions...three times this has happened and three times they remain zero posters...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My doctor says I'm an abusive paranoid.... but that f*&$^$g w&$%*r is trying to kill me!

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

I jusy dont get many PMs:confused::confused: what I do get I like:) if I got an abusive one !! well:p I would just feel sorry for the sender ;) must be sad:( and sick;) Bricks and stones may hurt by bones but words will never hurt me:) easier said than done :D

Good job the cagbot is male or we might all suffer from ABUSIVE PMT :D

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

I don't get any Private Messages. I switched them off. No smackbot, no abuse(didn't get any of them anyway so someone really ignored me :D), and finally, PEACE AND QUIET. Glorious it is.....pmsl.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Brace yourself Fuzz :D Abusive PM on its way *giggles*

Well, there's a first time for everything :p

Bo *wanders off to work out how abusive she can really be by PM* :eek:

Edited by Brassed off