RBS CCA request refused due to CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We applied a DSAR on the RBS back in March 2008 and we received quite a lot of info (Although they still haven't fully complied).

But, a lot has happened since then (some of you will be aware).

The question I have is.....can we apply for a DSAR again?

I think that there will be loads of info on us dated between March last year and now.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

D&D

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well our letter of complaint has been sent to the bank.

After the letter that PW got back from the Chief Executive of RBS saying that

'We do not create accounts without the knowledge of our customers'

....you can imagine that our letter was changed slightly.

He either LIED or his staff LIED to him.

We have absloute proof that this is what they have done to us!

As soon as we have had a reply from them we will post it and we will post our original complaint letter (it's a bit long though!)

Still fighting

D&D

I work for a Solicitors office and it is fully insured and regulated by the Law Society.

I don't know whether they all have to be, but I would have thought all Solicitors have to be something to do with the Law Society seeing as this is how their qualifications are regulated, if I am not mistaken?

• Haha 1

Can anyone help with this question?

Thanks

D&D

Yes they do have to be members

• Haha 1

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Thanks Josie

Any more confirmation of this would be great

D&D

If they are practising then they need to be members.

However suggest you ring the Law Society tomorrow and check it with them if you are in doubt

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Here's a quote from Reuters today

'RBS said Monday it was on course to report a 2008 loss of up to 28 billion pounds'

No doubt they will be sending the bill to Paul Walton, Sparkie, Us and anyone else they can con!

D&D

Hi D & D,

Nice to see you are still fighting - and that you still have your sense of humour - I think I might have gone to the wall long before now...

Nothing surprises me these days and I believe that all of them will lie to either make their case - or protect their position!

Keep your peckers up - there will be an end one day.

Jody

Jody123

Please note I have no legal training - the information I have has been gleaned from too many hours on this site! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

We have sent another Official Letter of Complaint to the Bank. This was sent on the 8th Jan.

This refers to our prevoius letter of complaint sent in April 2008.

We have had abslotutely NOTHING back from them, not even an aknowledgment of our complaint!

The first letter we sent in April last year, they said that they never received, until it was pointed out to them that it was sent 'Recorded Delivery'. Then they admitted receiving it but that they had passed it to their solicitors for a response.

10 Months later we still haven't had a reply to this.

We are pretty sure that they won't reply to our latest complaint.

The regulatory bodies seem so much up the banks *r*es that they just won't do anything.

We are lucky like PW and Sparkie that our MP is on our case and is really starting to get f'd off with them

This fight will continue and we won't go away.

D&D

Alan Dickinson seems to be the main man in the UK.

He is the guy that replied to Paul's MP.

Is he just PR or has he got any authority?

D

Hi D

He's one of the "old" Board of directors that still has a job .....for now.

sparkie

The regulatory bodies seem so much up the banks *r*es that they just won't do anything.

We are lucky like PW and Sparkie that our MP is on our case and is really starting to get f'd off with them

This fight will continue and we won't go away.

D&D

I understand that ex bank execs have landed top jobs at the FSA and the OFT....says it all dunit.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I understand that ex bank execs have landed top jobs at the FSA and the OFT....says it all dunit.

How the hell does that happen?? These are meant to be unbiased Government run bodies for the consumer. Why is there not an exclusion policy for being able to hold a position within these agencies?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

How the hell does that happen?? These are meant to be unbiased Government run bodies for the consumer. Why is there not an exclusion policy for being able to hold a position within these agencies?

In my youth I worked in a foundry where the shop steward was always pulling people out on strike, drove the company nearly to ruin. The management offered him a job as Personnel manager, bought him a suit and a car...the whole place quietened down...they change hats, suits and sides to suit their pockets..the company prospered thereafter from a strike less environment...tactics..says it all!

In my youth I worked in a foundry where the shop steward was always pulling people out on strike, drove the company nearly to ruin. The management offered him a job as Personnel manager, bought him a suit and a car...the whole place quietened down...they change hats, suits and sides to suit their pockets..the company prospered thereafter from a strike less environment...tactics..says it all!

Yes, this has happened at a lot of places!!

It's a bit like putting some Ku Klux Klan members on the Race Relations board!!!

• 5 months later...