comet extended warranty on laptop

purplecatlover
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

shrt version: Does anyone have a head office address? i wish to make a complaint.

long version:

in jan 2007 i bought a laptop with 3year extended warranty, which turned out to be 1 year manufacturer plus 2 year extended. fair nuff i didnt notice and should have done.

in november 07 laptop monitor and wlan broke, sent of to manufacture who replaced monitor and wlan no problems. had computer for 10days.

in august had exact same problems. phoned comet warranty number who said they could not do anything until i attached a working monitor for them to run diagnostic checks. after a bit of argument she said if ic ould not borrow a monitor to take it to the store and they would attach a monitor. they didnt, they merely sent it of for repair and had my computer for 3 weeks.

got it back sunday. it worked all sunday afternoon then when i turned it on on monday the monitor again was broken. back it went on monday for another 3 weeks.

i am really not happy about this, 1. them refusing to do anything without a monitor and 2. the fix only lasting one afternoon. (they replaced a pcb whatever that is, no mention of having fixed the wlan, and i only found that out by the girl in comet on monday ringing them to ask for me).

so who do i write to?