SPML-CAPSTONE Eviction TUESDAY 9th Sept 2008

Ginges1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear news ginges.

Stay positive you have a house to go to soon,good family,you are going to have a bit of extra cash in your pocket.You will be able to see a film, pizza, with the family,something you haven't been able to do.

I was in court yesterday,afterwards felt happier less stress.

When the dust settles,you can relax and enjoy life.

All the best.

Hello all and many thanks from myself and family for all your support as it is fantastic to hear what you've all said....thanks

I move into our new home and its less than the mortgage also it got an extra bedroom so all the kids have got their own room.

Its been a roller coaster of a couple of weeks andby god I would not wish to go through it again and WILL NOT go through it again.

On the day of the eviction which was at 12.30 and my hearing to extend our stay for another 14 days was at 10.30. This time was delayed and got seen to at 11.20 which gave me from leaving the court 45 minutes to get what I could.

My wife unfortunately couldn't come to court as she had to meet clients and we felt to be honest, confident that 14 day would be acceptable as we had somewhere to go and have young children. what a joke that was!!!

We ended up in a flea pit of a hotel that the Council put us into and spent the night there as we had nowhere to go and during the night my sister who only a few days previously started renting a 4 bedroom house which a week before I critistise about as she would be rattling around in it.

She Rang and offered us to stay till we moved into our own house and Bloody hell it was a blessing to say the least. We never got on before and we certainly have bonded over this.

It's given my family a stable base to organise the moving and I feelvery bless over all whats happened as the Estate Agent is normally only allowed to let me in twice to sort stuff out but he's let me in 5 times for an hour bless him.

I still have got one over them and as he never goes into the house but just gives me the keys and I've changed the padlocks over and hid their ones, plus I change the lock on the back door to so I can just get stuff out thats important and without rushing. Cheeky but its l about survival and no-one is gonna make my family suffer again however big the corporation.....

Now.... I want to try and compel a letter to 1, the selfish hard hearted judge, 2, local MPs 3, the Government Suggesting that the law should be change to protect others going through this, ie the hearing should be at least 5 working days before the eviction date to give the home owner enough time to get the belongings into safe storage also find themselve somewhere to live as its was the most lowest part of my life and I was very very lucky cos of my sister but others might not be so.

So I think between us all we could hopefully get ideas to the relevent people to save others having to go through this....

Its great to be back online and I will learn and help others who joint this site....

Love to all

Mickyboy..MJP

Edited by Ginges1973
typical MJP's spelling and gramma mistakes

So pleased that you have come out of this all right. It is wonderful to hear of a happy ending after all the stress you have been through. I am not sure if writing letters of complaint will have any effect other than making you feel better, but I agree wholeheartedly that the system has got to change. And it is up to us to make sure that it does;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Welcome back Ginges. I was only thinking of you and your family this morning.

I am so pleased that you are in your new home, and that you have sorted things out with your sister, its a shame that the circumstances were not different, but if all this had never happened then you might not have built bridges with her. :)

Love to your family and enjoy your new life - as you said before, this is a new begining.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Ginges, you have my sympathy. I had a judge that wouldn't read my statement/evidence either. It leaves you feeling helpless.

It frightens me to think how many more people are starting to feel the strain of repossession at the moment and sometimes can even keep me awake at night. I kinda want to gather them all up and hug them and tell them thats it's ok, it will be fine again one day in the not so distant future.

I know I can't but my heart aches for them all.

Ginges, you have my sympathy. I had a judge that wouldn't read my statement/evidence either. It leaves you feeling helpless.

It frightens me to think how many more people are starting to feel the strain of repossession at the moment and sometimes can even keep me awake at night. I kinda want to gather them all up and hug them and tell them thats it's ok, it will be fine again one day in the not so distant future.

I know I can't but my heart aches for them all.

My heart too goes out to you all. I am so happy that you have found new life but so angry that these people can treat us like puppets and toss you around like that. It is good to hear that your survival techniques will be one up as well.

Goodluck to you and your family and if you need any help or support for your fight you know where to find us all

olives xxx