SPML-CAPSTONE Eviction TUESDAY 9th Sept 2008

Ginges1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck ginges1973. Hope it all goes well for you.

from

Elaineh and Huggy41

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

All the best.

Thanks so much....

I'm suited and booted ready to take them head on and roar like my birth sign (leo).

The Statement Ell-enn drafted for me is fabulous and if luck will have it I should be fine.

I have learnt so much over the last 3 weeks and will be willing to learn more so I can help others through this as its going to be an ongoing situation.

Chat to all later XXXX this is for the ladies

MJP

Edited by Ginges1973

Ginges, I hope no news (to us) is good news.

Hope it all went well.

Best regards to you and your family. xxx

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

I too hope that everything is well - please let us know....

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

hi all, I am sad to report that the hearing was delayed by an hour so instead of 10.30 i got seen to at 11.30.

Went into the room with the court advisery from CAB/ welfare right who was afab lady bless her.

The judge had already evicted 3 people before I went in and god it made me sick.

He did'nt even look at what Ell-enn drafted for me and to be honest was down right rude.

So, you guessed it I got evicted.

My wife was at work and children were at school, I had to dash home as baliff were on their way.

My parents rush to help me as my poopr wife tried to get home as quick as possible. We never told the kids that this was looming as I honestly thought he'd give us 14 days at least....

We eventually left the property and got what we could, drove to council where they put us into a hostel which at a later time I'll tell more about as I am using my dad's computer.

As far as the kids are aware we had a burst tank in the loft and all the electrics are frazzled and house is not safe.

At this moment I am tired and will be back on tomorrow to update more.

We still move into our new home on the 22nd which is not too far away.

I'l leave it for now but I we are ok and keeping strong so thank you thank you thank you for all your best wishes and you not seen the last of me...

Ell-enn thank you and I am sorry you statement didn't help but I know it will help loads more.

Love to you all and chat tomorrow.....

MJP

So sorry ginges. My first thought when I read your post was unprintable. The swines (polite version).

Sounds like the judge had a hangover or a bad case of PMT and needed to get home in a hurry.

Chin up, you will be in your new house starting your new life soon.

Love to you and your family. x

I am so very sorry Ginges. I mean for the sake of a few days. You would have thought he would have let you have that. I am agree with elaineh what i feel right now about how you have been treated is unprintable. The only consolatioin is that you will have a new home very soon and you will be rid of all the pressures you have had over the months.

Good luck to you and your family

olives xx

i am sorry to here your news Ginges.I had a judge who was a complete bas***** so i know what a shock to the system it is,I just hope the judge gets caught in a brothel by the news of the world.Good luck with your new home

I too am horrified to hear of this. In fact words fail me at the moment. So much for the courts being sympathetic. And this situation is only going to get worse.

I just hope you managed to get everything you needed and that you can start your new life with a smile on your faces, and a few quid in your pockets. Keep strong. You have been through the worst part now. Onward and upward:)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Oh Ginges I'm so sorry - what a terrible experience and what a miserable judge, lets just hope the old saying "what comes round goes round" and he gets his share of bad treatment soon.

I hope you will all be happy in your new home - it will be a relief.

I wish there was more we could have done:(

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I am so sorry Ginges. :-|

The thing that hacks me off more than anything is the high and mighty attitude of some judges when they take it upon themselves not to even bother reading all the 'evidence'. When I went in for a hearing to get the suspended warrant ammended the judge didn't bother reading anything he was given. He just made a judgement on his own 'feelings'. Fortunately it went in my favour (he must have had a good day :cool:)

In the poop without a scoop....