Help Moorcroft

lmc97
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello:) im new to the site so please bear with me, i have just found out today that Credit Account Management have put a default on my credit experian file which i think is from a choice catalogue which moorcroft were recovering the debt, i pay monthly to choice direct online throught the online payments system. due to this it may stop me buying my property as im trying to get a mortgage but this is going to bring down my credit badly as they have put default all over it, can any one help me with what i do next i have never dealt with Credit Account Management and can only think of them as being moorcroft, what do i do? :-o

CAM are another arm of Fredrickson internaltional, which is also part of Bryan Carter, and there are a few more, all the one and same company.

Did the debt show up previously on your file, maybe as a differnt name, like "shop Direct" or "legal Direct"? What they will normally do is remove one default and replace it with Credit account Management.

Its hard to get the default removed but you could contact experian and raise a dispute with the default, and ask them to place a "Notice of Correction" on your file, Basically this will advise any future lenders that you are aware of it and disputing it. If your file is clean apart from this one item then it should pose no problem for a mortgage.

Halifax Bank - Owed £1599

23/3 - Data Protection Act sent

24/5 - Data Protection Act finally arrived

25/5 - Demand for repayment sent

04/10 Court bundle filed with court and Halifax

29/10 STAY ISSUED

JAN 08 - Currently being harrased by debt collectors!

Mar 08 - New DCA - Stopped in there tracks

Jun 08 - And another

Jul 08 - Complaint made to HBOS

Nov 08 - My accounts been sold to a DCA

Jan 09 - New complaint issued against HBOS

Mar 09 - Halifax re-aquired the debt

Apr 09 - Applying for Hardship.

at least they removed 2 defaults in selling accounts! :D

I dont not claim to know everything and any advice i give should be treated as MY opinion.

If ive been helpful tip the scales!

or better still

DONATE TO CAG - every tenner helps!