"Claim for possession of property" just got it

Cooper-man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do I wait until I finish the draft before I see your draft? How do I show you the draft - I'm really new at this - do I send you a Word document as an attachment? If so how do I attach?

As you can see, I'ts 3am, I'm still terrified, can't sleep. I really appreciate your guidance as at least I can get out of bed instead of lying there worrying and do some work on this.

Thank you so much Ell-Enn, this makes me feel I'm doing something about my predicament.

Chris

Hi there, complete your financial forecast first - once you're happy with it we can get on with finalising the rest of the form.

I kow it's a very worrying time for you, but please try to stay positive. It would be very unusual for a judge to give possession at the first hearing.

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.