help needed (charges and serious problem with IF) **WON**

Prangers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got the final offer in the post today. they have confirmed they issued the wrong default dates on my file. sent the wrong amounts to the DCA`s and took in total over £4300 from me that they were not entitled to lol

so just put the offer acceptance in the post and hopefully get the cheque very soon lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A cautious congratulations from me (as usual!)

You have done so well in getting them to admit what they have done. No wonder the authorities would like a look.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

UPDATE.

received the cheque in the post today. and intelligent finance have removed the defaults off my credit fille ( i just checked it ) so im guessing as long as the money clears this complaint in sorted in full and more so im happy.

not bad considering i when i started this thread a few months back i was only looking for £2050 + interest and now i have received about £4300.

and i must be fair to Intelligent Finance.... in my case everything was settled fair and square and pretty promptly. im gueesing i was lucky that there was actually a person at IF who took on my complaint and saw it through from start to finish. its nice to be able to phone a bank these days and when you ask to speak to a certain person you can.

gotta say a big thanks for all the info on this thread and the rest of the site. and once the funds clear ill make a donation.

just gotta sort out Abbey and Nationwide now lol

Finally, a congratulations for you I can be certain of!

Well done Prangers- you had to put some work into it, but you won.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .