Urgent help regarding eviction

cat100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5739 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't have to pack...

Just make the payment you said you would on the 26th and make sure you have a receipt for it (bank statement will do).

We will then do an up to date statement for you to take to court with you.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks Ell-enn

Glad your confident, i feel 50/50.Not on future payments but just on the way some judges are.If it goes against is that it? Pack

Will wait for your advice nearer the date.Just feel in limbo now.

Trying not to worry.Will do a car boot this weekend and get rid of some of the things we don't use,plus gain a bit of money from it.

cat100

The only way it would go against you is if you had no income and no way of making payments going forward. In the very unlikely event of you getting a judge who is completely gaga and does not give the right order - we would simply appeal either the same day or the next day at the high court.

The main thing is to make that payment on the 26th and be able to produce proof of payment.

Trust your car boot goes well - you wouldn't like to come and empty my attic would you? lol

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Ell-enn

Can you help me prepare my statement on tuesday next week ,ready for hearing on thursday 28th.

Also on the paperwork it still has the claimant as Db bank,they don't own the mortgage now mortgage title resolutions do. Would this make any difference in court,Eversheds will no doubt be there.

cat100

Hi there - I'm away Mon/Tues, but if you're available tomorrow or Sunday we can get it done then?

Ellx

OK, just give me a shout when you're on tomorrow :)

Ell

Hi there, I'm starting to draft the statement have you made any payments since you took the N244 in?

Also can you complete a budget sheet - you can download one here:

National Debtline England & Wales | Personal Budget Sheet

It's best to print one out to practice on first so you get your figures right.

Ell-enn

Hi Cat, the only problem is you told the court on your N244 that you would pay £2,000 on the 26th and you would need to take a copy of the receipt/bank statement proving payment with you to court.

Is there any equity in the property? what's the outstanding mortage v the value?

Ell

If I paid a cheque in on the 26th for £2000 it would clear say 28th/29th I would have a receipt from bank.So in theory it will have been paid.

Equity in house would be 30 -40k.Just need to get through this week then we would be ok.

cat100

Yep, that would be fine. I'll post the statement in a bit. Meanwhile can you do the budget sheet:)

Ell

Budget Sheet do you mean income & expenditure. I'm at work but have a copy from the last repo hearing at home. Hasn't changed much.Do i just use that.

If all went wrong,(god forbid) could i ask for evicton date to be delayed,because it will take more than 4 days to get organised.Sorry not trying to be negative but have to think of the possbility.I'm one scared cat.

If you've got one that proves you can afford the payments , then use that.

You won't be evicted hun

Ell

Hope your right,and appreciate it,under alot of pressure here.

But that is our fault nobody else's.And if the worse happens I couldn't have asked for a better person than yourself and the other contributors.

cat100

No problem Cat, but I'm sure you'll be OK.

Ell

Thanks for your kind words Tilly.Just feel like a failure,embarrased.

I read some of your thread and I wish you all the look in the world.It will get better for us.

Regards

Cat100

Hi Cat, yes statement ready and affixed, you just need to write appendix 1 or 2 and the claim number at the top of each of the appendices, and fill in the info where I have put XXX's

Please don't feel a failure, thousands of people get into difficulties with their mortgages for all sorts of reasons, many many more than you think. Look around the repossession forum - you'll see how many people have kept their homes in similar circumstances (and worse) than yourselves.

You have an income and can prove you are able to maintain payments going forward. Head up and stay positive !!

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Cat 100 Statement for Court.doc

Affixed is the detail of the Norgan case which we have used in your N244 and statement. Read it thoroughly so you understand it and take a copy of it to court with you (don't affix it to your statement - it's for reference only).

Ell

Cheltenham & Gloucester v Norgan.doc

Thanks Ell-enn. Do I hand the statement/income,expenditure to the judge and their solicitor when I go into the court room, or before?

I don't think I will talk to their solicitor.Other question if the paperwork has dB mortgage on it still,can I argue that the paperwork is incorrect?

If it goes wrong what option paperwork (form) do I get to appeal?

Regards

cat100