Swift Advances. Secured Loan Charges reclaim

overdone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a) You're being very polite s/m/c have you had a good day or something?;)

b) I'm glad that Pkelly isn't on tonight maybe I can get to bed early

sparkie

a) I am always polite sparkie - so naff off!

b) He's back, so bang goes the beauty sleep :grin:

Sunray, thanks...keep them coming folks..

Here's a sensible post ...........I am on the track of the fact that Kestrel No1 are involved in mezzanine borrowing that in my understanding is the involvement of SPV's which in turn leads to securitization which Mr Webster has denied takes place in their group activities??? more investigating is continuing, using various means at our disposal..

sparkie

Hi Sparkie,

Mezzanine finance, is cheaper than equity financing and does not require the company to give up equity.

Can you enlarge upon that sunray...can you explain the difference and sparkie, where did you get that mezzanine word at this time of night?

Sorry, trying to be serious for once...

Hi Sparkie,

Mezzanine finance, is cheaper than equity financing and does not require the company to give up equity.

Not on what I have just read on the debenture they undertook they handed over every thing from the time they signed the debenture ...but they hadnt got anything

Can you enlarge upon that sunray...can you explain the difference and sparkie, where did you get that mezzanine word at this time of night?

Sorry, trying to be serious for once...

Off the 395 Kestrel filed at Companies House 13th July 2004

Funder Bank Barclays ...security agent Indigo Capital ..... Presentor Solicitors DLA LLP

Noble Street London

This also has some strange wording on it ...Time critical application....seems as if this company was incorporated to borrow money in a bloody hurry..just my view

sparlie

Hi Sparkie,

Its been a while since I covered this stuff, not one of my strong points,and as you know I don't have a lot of time at the moment to spend on it, but what was their debenture secured on then?

That the question .they had only been in business 23 days what could they have as security?

I know even less than anyone but you can't get a mortgage if you haven't got a house UNLESS ???????? left to peoples imagination......that's how the yanks did it getting millions on a waste bit of land that belonged to the city councils

Mezzanine financing

A hybrid of debt and equity financing that is is typically used to finance the expansion of existing companies. Mezzanine financing is basically debt capital that gives the lender the rights to convert to an ownership or equity interest in the company if the loan is not paid back in time and in full. It is generally subordinated to debt provided by senior lenders such as banks and venture capital companies.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks