Interview tomorrow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, justo let you know after masses of cv's and letters, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a job within the education sector. I filed in application and sent it via email at 10-30am on friday 18th. Had an email 1st thing yesterday asking if I am able to attend an interview tomorrow morning at 8-30am and wil last until approx 10am. Am nervous as so want to tell management here where to shove it!

Good Luck tomorrow with the interview :)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Thank You. Shirt will be ironed tonight, had to go and get some new shoes as I have 2 labradors at home...!!

:o And they wear your shoes !!!:o:o:D

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

All the best for the morning! Be confident and let them know how much they need you!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

If you look at this thread before you leave for your interview......

...........Good Luck!

;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

hi all, well, unfortunately I didnt get the job. However, since coming back to work this morning, I have been informed that I havent even got shortlisted for promotion, a job that I can do with my eyes closed. I am now under the impression that I am being bullied or harrassed in a mental form of not gaining promotion here at the college. I am in touch with the union and thinking of going down the constructive dismissal route. Possibly setting up a little gardening business after my annual leave. Just cant bear it to be passed over twice for the same job and even now, i have more qualifications than the present instructor...

by the way, previous job interview did go well, and I did interview as a candidate excellently. If I had mentioned a bit more about my house and diy skills, it would have got me the job as i was the strongest candidate...never mind eh! I did however, get a little 2nd interview in the way of a better job and more money and was asked this hypothetically for future reference...hopefully, this will turn into something...